Chapter 6

Percy's POV:

The Latino boy looked like leo, but more muscular but leo is still alive.....isn't he.

So I stepped forward and asked...

" Are you Sammy valdez by any chance".

" who told you my name. Sammy asked.

I took out a photo that was taken of the seven demigods plus Reyna and their parents after the war that I had in my bag and showed it to him..

"He Looks like me and she looks exactly like hazel. He said while pointing to leo and hazel.

"that's you great grandson, leo valdez. I said. And that is hazel. I added.

(Sorry don't want to make it too long)

*************** timeskip****************

(Two weeks later)

Still Percy's POV :

Chaos gave us our new weapons today, that way we won't be recognised on the battle field.

Beta got a new sword that is gold and black and is made of chaos metal. (Hero)

Beauty got a sword made out of chaos metal and is pink and black. (Angle)

Forge has a new sword made out of chaos metal and is red and black. (Blazer)

Vines has a sword made out of chaos metal and vines. (Shredder)

Death angel has a sword made out of chaos metal and styngian iron. (Darkness)

Shadow angel has a new bow and arrow made out of chaos metal and styngian iron with unlimited arrows.

Revenge has a new eye patch and a sword that is gold and black and is made out of chaos metal. (Vengeance)

Hunter got a bow and arrow made of chaos metal and has unlimited arrows.

Flames has a sword that is orange and black made of chaos metal. ( Terror)

Arrow got a sword and bow and unlimited arrows made of chaos metal.

Alpha got twin swords that are sea blue and black and are made out of chaos metal, Imperial gold,  styngian iron, silver and bronze. (Tide and creation)

And I got twin swords that are sea green and black and are made out of chaos metal, styngian iron, Imperial gold, silver and bronze.(sea and hurricane).