Chapter 10

Percy's POV :

We appeared in the middle of the room to see the gods arguing...old habits die hard..i thought to myself

He's tia was tending the hearth, Dionysus was reading a wine magazine, hades was sitting on his throne looking bored, Apollo and Artemis were arguing about who was older, ares was cleaning his sword, Hermes was going through mail and the rest of the gods were arguing.

Hmmhmm I cleated my throat

What is the meaning of this yelled zues how dare you interrupt the meeting you puny demigods.

You date call my team puny demigods I said we are nothing like those spawns of yours I shouted to zues who immediately went quite.

I am the leader of the chaos Army, we are here to help with the up coming war,  now we will introduce ourselves, only our chaos names,  not our earth ones i spoke to the gods aswell as my army.

I gave the army a look and they all stepped into a line. First up was charles, selina and lily.

My name is forge,  this is my wife beauty and our daughter gammer

Then will and nico stepped forward

My name is arrow and this is my boyfriend death angle.

Then Luke
I am beta

Then ethan
My name is revenge

Now it was down to the children of chaos who all had crowns on that we didn't like to wear but had to...up first was Sammy

I am flames 4th in line to the throne of chaos and I am the primordial god of fire, forge and automatons

Then it was dez and bianca

I am alpha 3rd in line to the throne of chaos and I am the primordial god of forgotten heroes,  and this is my girlfriend shadow angle older sister to death angle.

Now it's our turn.

I am omega the 1st in line to the throne of chaos, chaos ' eldest son out of alpha and flames and I.  I am the primordial god of betrayed heroes and I have the power of anything I can think of. This is my wife delta and our son zeta who is the 2nd in line to the throne of chaos and is primordial god of loyalty, lost heros and battle strategies.

Now that's over and done with let's go to camp half-blood.

We all bowed and flashed to camp half-blood.