Chapter 11

Percy's POV :

We had appeared on top of half-blood hill, next to thalia's pine tree, I could see the golden fleece hanging in the branches and the dragon guarding it as always.

I grabbed zoë's hand and walked down the hill towards the big house, just to come face to face to none other than a snotty nosed boy that goes by the name of Alexander.

What are you doing in my camp he asked

It's not your camp, I believe chiron and Dionysus run the place, not you I replied

Whatever, who do you think you are he sneered

Why do you want to know I asked

Because I'm the most powerful demigod in the world, and your just a guy wearing a mask.

At this point he was raising his voice and a crowd had started to Form around us.

I sighed then spoke so that the whole group could hear me.

I am omega, son of chaos, Prince of the void, 1st in line to the throne of chaos and primordial god of betrayed heroes and I have the power to create or destroy anyone or thing. Now if you don't mind we are going to our cabin.

That's when someone spoke up.

There isn't a chaos cabin in camp half-blood  said no other than annabeth chase.

I'm not to sure about that I replied raising my hands in the air.

A small hurricane appeared and when it disappeared a black a silver cabin was in its place.

Everyone looked taken back. The army saw the looks on their faces and laughed at them.

And without another word we turned and walked to the chaos cabin.