Chapter 17

Percy's POV:

It was 9:00am, we still have 30 minutes before training starts and there were only A few demigods in the arena.

Most of the chaos army where spread around the arena preparing their stations for the training session.

Beauty - camouflage technics

Arrow - healing/first aid

Forge - weaponary

Vines - assisting revenge with spy technics

Revenge - spy technics

Delta - Archery

death angel - sneaking technics
And
Shadow angel - sneaking technics

Beta - sword fighting

Alpha, Flames, zeta and gamma are going to walk around, assisting anyone who needs help.

As for me, I will be watching be very one, all of their mistakes they make, and then I'll help them improve.

The time for training came quickly, the demigods rolled into the arena in groups. I had decided that I wasn't going to split the demigods up according to their cabins, I let them walk from each station, trying out one of everything.

If I saw someone at one station for too long, I'd pull them away to another station or if there were too many people at one station I'd take half of them and train them with a weapon of their choice.

I had been sparing with JT, demonstrating to the group of younger demigods how to hold the sword correctly, and different technics to disarm their opponents with, when I spotted blonde curls frombthe corner of my eye.

It was Annabeth, sitting down in the bleachers by herself.

I quickly disarmed JT and walked over to her. She looked up at me, smiling.
I stood 2 metres away from her, speaking to her I said.
What, don't you think you need to learn this stuff? Are you to too at everything, that you don't have to train like every one else?

She loomed at me again, a flash of pain and anger flashed through her Greg eyes. She stood up, yelling at me.

You don't have the right to me like that! Just because your some high and mighty heir to the universe doesn't mean you can treat me like crap!

I stood there, didn't even flinch at her yelling at me. All I did was smirk.

Annabeth isn't getting on anyone's good side with her bahaviour, or attitude

I turned my back towards her, still smirking I gave a look to my army and they knew straight awaybwant I was planning..

Prank time!!