Chapter 7

Desmonds POV

I get new wings, powers and two new swords in just a couple of weeks. Plus a new brother.

Yeah I know what your all think new brother...well after we got our new weapons chaos asked percy,  Sammy and I to meet him in his office, and then when we got there chaos asked to speak to percy and I before he speaks to Sammy.

My son's I would like to ask you both something.

Ask away father. Percy and I said at the same time.

Would you like flames to be your brother.

When chaos said that me and percy exchanged a glance and that was when both of us said hellz yeah.

When Sammy came in he looked confused but when chaos told Sammy he wanted to adopt him, Sammy caught fire.

What powers do i get. Asked Sammy.

You will become the primordial god of fire, forge and automatons. Said chaos.

You will have power over fire, machinery, automatons and you get this awesome tool belt sort of like the one you relative leo valdez wears but yours doesn't need time to regenerate after you use it.

You will also get wings like Percy's, Desmonds, and mine but a different colour

for example mine are black and red with silver swirls because silver is my favorite colour, and Desmonds are black and sea blue because that's his favorite colour and Percy's are black and red with sea green because he is the eldest hair to the throne and sea green is his favorite colour, so your wings will be black with what ever you favorite colour is.

Awesome...i muttered. But they all must have heard me because they laughed...

Finally chaos chanted in Greek.

Έχω χάος χορηγήσει στον υιό αθανασία μου και τώρα είναι η αρχέγονη θεός της φωτιάς , το σιδηρουργείο και αυτοματισμούς .(