Chapter 16

Percy's POV

After the incident with Annabeth I had stalked off to find Zoë, of course she was talking to Artemis.

I walked up to Zoë kissed her on the cheek and turned to Artemis.

Bowing I said Lady Artemis, how are you this evening.

Please, Perseus no need to be formal, and I am very good, thank you for asking. She replied

I was in shock, she was being nice to me. The man hating godess, Artemis, was being nice to me, a male.

I quickly recovered from my shock.
Please, if you call me Percy and not Perseus I will not be formal.

Deal. She replied.
I am very happy that Zoë has found a great guy like you Percy, you truly deserve her.

Thank you, But we must be going, we have to be up early for training, good bye Lady Artemis. I said before leaving with Zoë.

I walked around the dinnong hall telling the army that if they weren't in the chaos cabin in ten minutes they would be sleeping outside in the Forrest.

With in five minutes everyone was there.

Okay guys.. And girls, we have training tomorrow get a good nights rest be up early in the morning, j don't care if you have breakfast in the cabin or if you go to the dining hall, but Chiron has informed me that training starts at 9:30am sharp, okay off to bed. I ordered.

Zoë dragged me up stairs into our bedroom. After taking our showers and getting dressed we went to bed.

I didn't even remember my head hitting the pillow and I was out like a light

And the perks of being a chaos soldier, no dreams, or nightmares... Thank chaos for that.