Chapter 8

1000 earth year is 10000 chaos years
                                 Later

Percy's POV :

A lot has happened in the last 10000 years, Nico and will are dating (A/N I'm trying to keep solangelo..and will died trying to save nico) selina and Charles are married and have a 15 year old daughter, lillian (or lily for short), Luke and and ethan are single, Dez and bianca are dating, Sammy is also single.

Zoë and I are married and have a son that we named James theseus jackson void but we call him JT for short..

JT and lily are also dating..

James was promised that for his 15th birthday he would become immortal and would take the title of primordial god of loyalty, lost heros and battle strategies and second in line to the throne..

After chaos and me.

He takes after both me and his mother..he's got the messy raven black hair like mine and his eyes are a black colour like zoë's with the sea green mixed through them...

After zoë and i got married, she became Delta instead of hunter and James' code name became zeta and lily's is gammer.

                         Later that day

Percy's POV :

The Entire Chaos Army Including Lily and james were sitting around the Conference table in the throne room waiting for chaos to give us an announcement.

Chaos' POV :

Oh this is bad, this is very bad, how was I going to tell percy and the army they have to go back to earth, oh no, this is horrible...i was at the point of pacing backwards and forwards through my office.

Once i finally got up enough courage I flashed to the throne room and took my seat at the head of the table.

Ok, I got good news and bad news, which one should I say first. I asked everyone.

There were multiple goods come from everyone so I started

Ok good news is today James shall receive his powers and I have decided that I shall also grant lily immortality

Ok good news is done now for the bad news

And the bad news is that the whole army has to go to earth to help save camp half-blood before they become over run with monsters

Few that went...well...Not

Percy started yelling

I can't believe this, your making me go back to the place where I was betrayed, I can't believe it, after all they did you want me to go back to that hell hole and help them

Son I'm sorry but If it wasn't an emergency I wouldn't have asked. I said in a calm voice. And if you would like you can always take zoë and james with you..

I'm not going anywhere with out lily. James said as he wrapped his arms around her.

I sighed. Of course lily can go to.. she is also apart of the army..is she not

Fine ill go, but on one condition if they lay a hand on any of us they'll be in the infirmary for a week. Said percy

I have no problem with that, as long as you don't cause any serious harm to them..

Fine then...army pack your bags and meet back here in 20 minutes...

And with that the chaos Army flashed away to their rooms to pack..