Chapter 12

Percy's POV :

The chaos cabin is the same size as a normal cabin on the outside, but on the inside it's like a mansion.

On the first floor there is the kitchen, loungeroom and dining room. On the second floor there is our training room, forge and games room. Then you got the third floor which has everyone's bedrooms om it.

The rooms are made to look exactly like the one back on planet chaos.

On the left side the rooms belong to forge and beauty, then zeta and gamma, then delta and i and then alpha and shadow angel.

And on the right side the rooms belong to arrow and death angel, then beta, then revenge and then flames

Okay every one your code names are on your doors, your rooms will look like the ones back home, in your room you will find new cloaks and masks, these will help keep your identity a secret from the campers, make sure you have them on when campers are around I said to my army before dismissing them to their rooms.

Zoë and I walked up to the third floor and into our own bedroom.

Our room has a weapons wall with everything imaginable, swords, axes, bow and arrows, knifes, guns, flamethrowers ect...A bathroom a huge cupboard and a king size bed with sea green pillows and a silver blanket cover.

What do you want to do asked zoë

Go home to planet chaos I replied while sitting on our bed.

So do I, I don't want to be here any more than you do but we have to help them chaos' orders said Zoë as she sat next to me on the bed.

We sat there looking at each other my sea green eyes clashing with her silvery black eyes.

I hadn't even taken any notice of the horn that had signaled lunch until zoë spoke.
Come on its lunch time and chaos said we have to eat with them and help train them for the upcoming war.

I groaned and looked up at her with my puppy dog eyes.

Zoë laughed and said it's not going to work on me, come on its lunch time.

We walked down into the longe room to see every one with the cloaks and masks on.

We lined up in the order of our ranks.

Me.

Zoë.

James.

Lily.

Dez.

Bianca.

Sammy.

Luke.

Nico.

Beckondorf.

Selina.

Will.

And ethan.

Then walked to the dining hall..