Chapter 19

Zoë's POV:

Oh no... What am I gonna tell Percy?!
I can't do this, I'm gonna be sick if I keep thinking about it. But I can't stop thinking about it. Its driving me insane not telling him.

What am I gonna do, what am I gonna do?? Think Zoë, think. I said to myself pacing backwards and forwards in the bedroom I shared with Percy.

I sat down on the bed, head in my hands. I started to cry. It seemed like the only good solution at this point in time. All of a sudden there was I silver flash and someone was sitting beside me.

(Zoë, Artemis)
Oh no, my poor little Zoë. What is wrong?
I-im pregnant and I-i don't know what t-to do my lady. I hiccuped.
I know you are pregnant Zoë, I am after all the goddess of fertility and child birth (this mainly happened in some cities and towns) your scared of telling Percy? Don't worry, he is very understanding. He will take this pregnacy better than he took James' pregnancy.

(Cue flash back )
I was standing in the throne room waiting for Percy to show up.. I was about to tell him I was pregnant with his child. I was nervous.

The throne room doors opened and in came Percy, he walked towards me, gave me a hug and asked if everything was okay..
Percy I'm pregnant
And next thing he is lying on the floor unconscious.

(End of flash back)

I laughed a little at the memory.
Thank you lady Artemis.. I stood up hugging her.
When the time comes Zoë you will understand what to do.
And with that she was gone, leaving behind the faint scent of a Forrest.

Okay Zoë, you can do this..

~~~~~~~time lapse~~~~~~

Percy can you come here please??
Sure Zoë, what's up?
Percy I wanted to tell you something.
Go ahead what is it?.
Percy I'm pregnant.
Really?..
Really.
Omg, yes, yes, yes. He screamed jumping up and down
Whoa Perce.. No need to fangirl
He he sorry. He said, rubbing the back of his neck..

(Nothing really sexual is going to happen just some kissing)
I stood on my tippy toes to kiss him, his lips met mine half way and our tongues battled. All of a sudden I'm on the bed with Percy on top of me.

Things were getting heated when there was a knock on the door, Percy rolled off of me and layed on the bed next to me and then Leo walked in.

Wow Leo, Talk about ruining a perfect moment.

Sorry, I just had to come tell you guys that we were all heading out to the dining hall. Said Leo, blushing before turning on his heals and bolting out the door.

Percy and I laughed at him.. I stood up taking Percy's hand and dragged him out the door and followed the army to the dining hall.

I'm happy Percy took the news better than last time.. Now I can't wait to find out if its a boy or a girl..