start

you don't even want to hear me out and understand me! seungmin was raising up his voice as those words rolled off his tongue. he didn't care if he talked to his parents or someone else at this point. then you wonder what is wrong with me. why i don't want to spend time with you and talk about whatever problems i have.❞ 

not waiting to hear any response, more like stupid reasons and excuses from his parents, followed with even more scolding and yelling, seungmin grabbed his skateboard and stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind him rather aggressively. 

no matter how hard he tried, he always was ending up in this situation. either running up and locking himself in his room, or running away from the house where he lived. 

he didn't know what to think at this point. he came to a conclusion that he was the problem of everything. his parents did an amazing job in showing him how wrong he was all the time and how he was not worth a thing. he didn't know, why they wanted for him to open up after this whole thing. what did they even expect from him? first, he got yelled at about every single small thing that was happening in his life and then his parents had the audacity to tell him to calm down and just talk it out with them. 

it was totally not as easy as his parents said and thought. seungmin had learnt his great lesson throughout these years to not say a word about how he felt. to stay silent and bottle everything up. not like he had anyone in the first place to open up to, but still. 

no matter how much he argued with his parents, he would never tell them how he felt. he tried before, years ago, when he was younger and there was totally no use in that. seemed like his parents didn't even care about that. they just didn't understand him and seungmin at this point was tired of trying to make them understand when it was just a pure waste of time. 

he told himself to stay the way he was. he had so many problems, were it his parents, loneliness or studies but he got used to living this way. being not good enough for anything and not worth it one bit. 

stopping smoothly and picking up his skateboard, seungmin looked around the familiar place he had been coming to every time he would find himself in a situation like this  which was quite often. 

he liked this place. the small hill where from the city was displayed beautifully in front of him. usually no one was there and he loved being surrounded by silence, while just sitting there and either staring up at the dark night sky or looking down at the city below him.