16.

seungmin barely managed to stay home for an hour or so. he had been restless since he got home. one good thing was that his mother didn't yell at him for anything. she was actually too busy talking to someone on the phone and gave seungmin the typical "you better not be lying to me about anything." glare and walked back in her and her husband's shared room. 

he just shrugged at her annoyed glance, walking into his room, locking the door behind him. he didn't want to be bothered by anyone and was so glad his mother was too busy to even have a talk with him. 

however, the time of him being in his room and writing his homework which he was supposed to do in the library, lasted for barely an hour or so. pausing the music and sitting up properly on his bed, seungmin took a hold of his phone and opening a chat thread between him and jungsu, typed the words quickly, asking if the elder wanted to meet him somewhere. 

yes, seungmin did tell himself that he would be seeing jungsu the next day for his own safety and well being at some point, but he didn't seem to be able to wait till the next day would roll. there were too many hours to wait now that seungmin thought about it and he didn't want to ⸺ he couldn't. 

being all too aware of every single possible consequence of him going out right now, seungmin still didn't feel like stopping himself. he wanted to see jungsu too much, for his fears to stop him from going. hopefully the odds were on his side that day and he would survive going out and then coming home without his parents finding out about it. he didn't know where from he suddenly had that confidence and belief in himself, but that didn't matter because he had it and he wouldn't waste it. 

the moment he heard the sound of a notification, which was jungsu telling him he would see him soon, (of course adding that he was worried for the younger going out this time because he now knew about his parents), seungmin shot up from the bed, grabbing his backpack where he had his sketchbook and walked outside his room ever so cautiously. 

he looked around, making sure there was no one in the living room and putting on his old converse highs, took a hold of his skateboard walking out of the house, running like his life depended on it and if he wasn't fast enough, his parents would catch him and make him go back home. 

dropping the skateboard on the cold pavement the moment he stepped his foot outside the block of flats where he lived, seungmin tightened his grip on the backpack now swung over his shoulder and skated his way down the street, to get to the destination as soon as possible. 

the feeling of being oh so free rushed all over his body again, as the wind messed up the stands of his hair that were sticking out from his beloved beanie he almost never dared to take off. especially now, finally knowing so much, he felt so free. it was like there was a huge weight lifted straight off of his heart and it made him feel so alive. as if, all the abuse he had been going through for all these years didn't matter that much anymore, as if it was not affecting him at the certain moment. because he knew, he was going to a person who managed to make him feel safe, when he never thought anyone could. 

he just couldn't wait to see jungsu. 

「🌠」

jungsu was all ears, listening ever so carefully to what seungmin had to say. it was one of those a few times when the younger had a lot to say, and this time it was all good. no problems involved. just him showing jungsu the drawing he had created and what each and every single detail meant. 

he was listening. really carefully, but at the same time it was as if his mind was going to some thoughts, he just couldn't stop thinking about. he grew to admire seungmin so much. jungsu never thought he would feel this way towards anyone. ever.