Chapter 5. "Not Safe..?"

After our visit with Julie we were off to go see the next house but then I spotted someone handing out envelopes in the neighbors mail as fast as he could.
Wally called out to them and then the guy stop to wave at him then he spotted me also and then he went up to us.

???: "Hey, are you new here? I don't think I've seen you before."

Wally: "Well they are the new neighbor that was supposed to arrive." He puts his hand on your shoulder.

???: "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know someone new was gonna come since I am a very busy person."

Y/N: "It's fine no need, my name is Y/N."

???: "The names Eddie Dear, and that other their is the post office." He said as he pointed to his place.

???: "If you ever need to mail something to someone just let me know and I'll mail it."

Y/N: "Ok, thanks for letting me know"

Wally: "Well, Eddie it was nice seeing you."

???: "Yeah nice meeting you Y/N, I have more mail to give." He said then started to walk away.

Wally: " Ok Y/N, let's go to the house we were about to go to."

Y/N: "Yeah sure."

[You guys then continued to walk until you got to the house]

Wally then knocked on the house that seemed to have a half sun and moon picture on the door.
The door opened slowly.

???: "O-oh! Hey guys."

Wally: "Good Afternoon, neighbor"

???:"Your the new neighbors right?"

Y/N:" Yeah, My name is Y/N"

???: "Sally Starlet, is my name."

Y/N: "Nice meeting you."

Your POV——>
After meeting Sally it seems like she's afraid of something, by her expression it seems like she's scared of us, was it me? Or maybe him.?
-> End of POV

Sally's POV ——>
Oh dear Y/N.. You are not safe...You should've not come here..I can feel his presence and it's not so good...I hope I can warn you someday when he's not around..
—> End of POV
Sally then looks back at Wally and it seemed that he is looking at her with a serious face.

Sally: "W-Well Nice meeting you, I must go now."

Y/N: "Bye"

The door then shuts.

You then look back at Wally, he was just frozen looking at the door shutting, you then tapped him on his shoulder then he stopped.

Y/N: "Uhm.. You Okay??"

Wally: "Ah- yes, I zoned out, let's just get going shall we."

Y/N: "Uhm okay"

You the followed him to the next house.

Wally's POV ——>
I know what your planning Sally.. Better keep it shut or you wouldn't like what happens next..
—> End of POV

AHH CRINGE and I'm sorry if it's confusing I'm not good with this type of stuff but I'm still doing it 😅

Just Accept This Drawing I Did 😫