Chapter 1. "New Home"

After making your decision to move to another home, away from all the problems you were having you finally found a nice neighborhood you could stay at.
After packing all your belongings since you didn't have much and took a quick break before you drove to your new home you couldn't wait to see and meet your new neighbors.

[ After a long drive you have finally arrived ]

You got out of your car and took a glance at the neighborhood you were gonna live at.
It was nice and colorful, you spotted the first house which was right in front of you where you could get a glance of it.
It was red with 2 yellow windows and the roof was blue and green bushes to both sides and a path was guiding to it, also if you wanted to go left or right the paths would guide you.
After looking at the house you get startled when someone taped you on your shoulder from behind.

Y/N: EEP!
[You also seemed to have frighted the stranger]

???: " Oh! I-I'm sorry, forgive me for startling you" said the stranger.

Y/N: "O-Oh, No No you're fine I'm sorry that I had to react like that." you said.

???: "So you must be the new neighbor living here? " he questioned.

Y/N: " Ah Yes, I have recently just gotten here and just wanting to see my new home." You told him.

[His eyes began to sparkle with excitement]

???: "How amazing! I've always been wanting to see a new neighbor come by how exciting!" He exclaimed.

[ You get startled when he grabs your hand and takes you to the neighborhood]

???: "I can't wait for you to meet the neighbors, you're going to love it here."

Y/N: "I'm sure this place isn't gonna be bad." You said.

[Then off you guys went to see your new home]

This is terrible but hope you guys enjoyed it...
😅

HAVE EDDIE 😄🤚

HAVE EDDIE 😄🤚