Chapter 15. "Welcoming Party.."

Julie's house wasn't that far it was right across your house and besides the neighborhood wasn't a large place, the sun was a beautiful sunset.

As you arrived you knock on the door, you could already hear some music playing in the background.

As you knocked you were greeted by Julie as she opened the door.
_________________________

Julie: "Y/N! You finally arrived and just in time! Come in!"

As you entered entered you see all the neighbors and they all greeted you with welcomes to the neighborhood.

Julie: "Hope you enjoy staying here with all of us, and we are happy to have you here."

Y/N: "Thank you to every single one of of you guys. I've never been so welcomed. I will definitely enjoy living here."

Barnaby: "To Y/N!"

*everyone cheered*

Y/N: "Let's get the party started!"
________________________

You were filled with happiness that you get to be in a better, a place where you were treated with kindness.

You were sitting on the couch meanwhile everyone else were chatting and just having fun until you've noticed something.

Where Is Sally and Wally..?

You don't know if any of the other neighbors even questioned where they were, so you went to Julie to ask her.

As you walked to her you tapped on her shoulder gently and she turned around to look at you.

Y/N: "Hey Julie. Where is Sally and Wally?"

*You said in a concerned tone and expression*

Julie: "Now that I think of it.. I have no idea? They should've been here a few minutes ago or should I thought."

Y/N: "Oh, do you think they forgot about it? Or."

Julie: "Nonsense, they would never miss your welcoming party, they probably were running late or something. But I know they will both show up."

Y/N: "Oh Okay."

You grew with suspicion but sakes it off and thanked Julie for letting you know. Sort of.

So you went back to sit on the couch.
_________________________

More minutes pass and still no sign of them until your heard the someone knock on the door, as Julie was about to get it you told her that you would.

You went to the door and opened it greeted by someone who was holding out for some bouquet of roses to you.

Wally eyes widen in shock and he blushes slightly.

Wally: "Woah. neighbor. You look beautiful."

*He said as he held to flowers to you*

You blushed by the compliment and the bouquet that he was handing you.

Y/N: "Thanks Wally. You look stunning yourself."

Wally: "Thank you. Sorry I arrived late..I had to deal with something but I got you a bouquet. I don't know your favorite type of flowers but I hope you like it."

*He said as he handed you the flowers which were somewhat your favorite flowers*

Y/N: "Thank you."

You then let him enter the house.

Y/N: "So Uhm. I hope you enjoy the party."

Wally: "Of course, why wouldn't I enjoy it if it's made for someone who's special."

*You blushed and chuckled*

Y/N: "Thank you again."

Julie then came and walked to both of you guys.

Julie: "Finally you made it! Sorry to interrupt the lovey dovey moment, but have you seen Sally?"

Wally: "Lovey Dovey Moment?"

*You both were in shock slightly blushing and looked away from each other feeling embarrassed*

Wally: "But also no I haven't. She still hasn't showed up?"

Julie: "Yeah. Hope she is okay."

Y/N: "I'm sure she's fine Julie. She probably just had to catch up with something. If it's something important that she has to do then I understand."

Julie: "Alright. Well let's just keep continuing then."

______________

.

.

.

Sally: "Where am I..."

She said as she tried to move around but then felt a chain tied to her ankle.

Sally: "Anyone! Someone! Help!

No one could hear here.. or would be able to hear her.

___________________

Yeah- WHO ELSE HAS THE PLUSH!??

Enjoy the Drawing.

___________________

Requested Drawing:

Requested By @GabiKowalska1

Thank you!