Chapter 12. "Invitation"

Another day, hearing birds chirping from outside while the light shines out your window from the sun.

You had a great dream ever since the day you had a picnic with Wally, so you got up and got dressed in what clothes made you comfortable and brushed your teeth.

As you were heading to your living room you heard a knock and so you went up to the door and opened it.

You were then greeted by your neighbor who seemed to be someone that you never even met in the first place.

???: "Morning new neighbor! You might've not seen me here before. I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you when you first came."

Y/n: "Oh no no it's fine, I don't think Wally introduced me to you." You said

???: "I see, but nonetheless I'm Eddie Dear! He said as he then started pointing to his place which seemed like a post office.

Eddie: "If you see that right there, is the post office, if you ever want to mail to someone you could go there and I'll sent it right away!" He said smiling warmly

Y/n: "Oh, Thank you Eddie"

Eddie: "Anyways enough of that I got a mail from you! It's in invitation to a party tomorrow that Julie is doing for your welcoming, and everyone is going."

Y/n: "Oh! How exciting, I'll be there!"

Eddie: "Alrighty then, I'll be off now! I have to mail some more invitation to the others."

Y/n: "Alright then, have a nice day Eddie." You said waving at him, and watched him heading off.

You then closed the door and decided to try to get prepared for the party for tomorrow.

As you were finished you decided to just watch a movie since their was nothing much you could do, but after thinking some more you decide to just take a walk outside.

As you were exiting your home you noticed Sally helping Julie decorating her house and you decide to go up to them.

Y/n:" Hey Julie and Sally!" You said waving to them.

Julie: "Oh hey Y/n!" she said and Sally waved at you.

Julie: "Did you receive the Invitation?"

Y/n: "Yup, also do you need extra help?"

Julie: "That would be lovely, if your not busy?"

Y/n: "No I can help"

As time passed you were helping them both on decorating.

Sally seemed to be off while you were both decorating the inside and in the mean time Julie was finishing the touches outside her home.

Y/n: "So Uhm.. Sally are you feeling ok? You said being concerned of her.

She looked both ways before turning to face you.

Sally: "I really have something important to tell you." She said being some what nervous of her surroundings.

Y/n: "Hm? What is it?"

Sorry, For Not Updating This Story