Chapter 13. "Uhm.?"

Dead - I'm Sorry 💀

You waited for Sally to respond with what she was about to say.

Sally: "You must get out of this place. It's not what you think it is. He watches. They both are watching over us all. You are the finale peace." She said anxiously.

You looked at her with a confusingly. Also being concerned of what she meant but you couldn't quite puzzle it.

Y/N: "W-What do you mean.?"

As she was about to continue, someone then interrupted the conversation between you too.

Wally: "Hello, neighbors." He said smiling warmly at the both of you.

Sally then stopped and acted like if nothing happened.

Wally: What were you guys talking about.? He said still smiling but with somewhat his eyes looking at Sally.

Y/N: Uhm. We were talking about-

Sally: A show! Yes a show that I'm planning on doing this weekend! She said smiling but it a nervous smile. Seemed like she didn't want to be caught.

Wally: Hm. Is that true Y/N.?

You then took a glance at Sally. Who didn't want you to say anything about what she said so you then continued saying.

Y/N: Yup! Sally was telling me about what events she's gonna be doing at her show!

Wally: Oh? Why that sounds quite lovely! I must go and continue working with Julie on the outside. I'll see you guys later. He said as he waved at you guys.

You both waved goodbye to him, as you looked at Sally again.

Sally: "I can't say anymore. Like I said he watches. Just be careful." She said as she continued decorating inside Julie's house.

You then were in thought. Why would Sally..Not want you to trust Wally? Something..about her makes you concerned and you questioning yourself, but nonetheless you just continued helping Sally.

It was strange..You felt like you needed to hear more from her. When she said that...

He Watches.

I'm So Sorry For Being Gone 💀

So Uhm. This Is Terrible. But Hope You Enjoyed❗️