Chapter 11. "Just A Blink"

Hello Author Speaking, Sorry I Wasn't Updating The Story. On June 11, 2023 Was My Uncle's Wedding So Congrats To Him Getting Married, I Was Also One Of The Bridesmaids.

Anyways Enough Of That, Enjoy Reading !! 😄

As we left off again, this time trying to have a actual picnic you followed him from behind as he was taking you to a perfect spot where you both could enjoy your picnic together.

As you both arrived, you could get a view of the outside world as it seemed like you both were up a small hill and upon looking, there were other hills, it was a beautiful view, you imagined seeing a sunset go down while being here.

As you were looking at the view you saw Wally putting a blanket on the grass and sat on top of it, as he did you joined him and put the basket that you brought beside you.

You both enjoyed the beautiful view of the outside as a breeze blows at you both and at the flowers that were spread around.

Wally: "So uhm.. What do you think?" He said

Y/n: " It's beautiful.", you said smiling warmly at him, " Have you always been going here?"

Wally: "Well, when I ever feel like painting I come to this spot to enjoy the view of the nice sky, me and the other neighbors always celebrate an event here, it's very special to all of us." He said admiring the whole view.

Y/n: "I see, I can tell that this place is very special to all of you guys."

Wally: "Very, anyways do you wanna enjoy the food we brought?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I also brought a healthy fruit which is apples." You said as then suddenly Wally's expression was filled with happiness.

Wally: "Wow really! Apples are my favorite type of fruit!" He said excitedly

Y/n: "Oh really? I'm glad", you said as you then hand him an apple.

Wally's expression then turned into a frown as he then looked at you shyly.

Y/n: "What's wrong?" You said as you raised an eyebrow.

Wally: "Well, I hope you won't be afraid of me when I show you something that I haven't showed you." He said nervously

Y/n: "No, don't worry I'll still stay no matter what it is." You said smiling warmly at him.

Suddenly Wally blinked at the apple making it disappear from his hand and you get startled, backing away a little bit, he sees you backing away.

Wally: "I-I'm sorry, I made you uncomfortable, I could leave if you don't wanna be near me ever again." He said as he we beginning to get up but then you grabbed his hand.

Y/n: "No No, I'm sorry if I reacted wrong, you don't have to go." you said as you both looked at each other.

Y/n: "That was cool, I've never seen someone needing to blink so they could eat something."

Wally: "So your not scared of me.?"

Y/n: "No not at all, I was just surprised, just don't leave." You told him.

Wally blushed a little as you told him to stay, so he did.

Y/n: "So, do you wanna continue our picnic."

He chuckled, then you both continued what you were doing, just watching the beautiful sky while enjoying your goodies that you guys brought.

I'm Sorry If It's Bad I Didn't Know Where I Was Going With This. 😅