Chapter 10. "Cared For"

After looking to the side trying not to make contact with Wally he put his hand on your chin softly turning it to face him.

Wally: "Y/n, don't break eye contact with me.." he said in a very disappointed expression and tone.

You sighed.. then looked at him.. face to face close to each other..

Wally: "Please.. Y/n you're worrying me..I'm not mad I'm just very concerned of you.." his expression turned into a sad expression so his smile was no longer there even though he said that couldn't remove the smile he always had on his face.

You were then feeling guilty, you then slowly but the basket down and showed him your palm.

He gasped.

Wally: "N-Neighbor!!, what happened!?!?"

Y/n: "I was making tea, but then I was running late so I was in a hurry and accidentally spilled some on my palm..."

Wally: "Oh my god..why were you hiding this from me??!! Never mind that let's just get you healed up." He said as he took your other hand and told home to open the door then you both walked in.

You've never seen the inside of his house the colors were matching with the outfit he wears everyday it seems, well some furniture, the walls were red it seemed like a very comfy home.

He then told you to sit on the couch so you did.

Wally: "Wait here, I'll go get the med kit." He said as he went to the hall to his room to get it.

Even if the house seemed small on the outside it was very big on the inside.

As you wait he had returned with the med kit in hand and sat next to you, as he did he opened it to get a bandage and something for skin care.

[Author here I don't know how this works LOL]

He reached out for your palm gently and applied the cream.

Wally: "This doesn't hurt so are you okay?"

Y/n: "Mhm.." you said as you watched him rap the bandage around your palm only leaving your fingers to out.

Wally: "Okay, so how do you feel.?"

Y/n: "I feel great..my burning mark seems to have calmed down so it's not hurting as much."

You then hugged him without him expecting.

Y/n: "Thank you.." you told him.

Wally was in shock but he then rested his head on your shoulder and hugged you back.

Wally: "Your welcome neighbor." He smiled warmly and blushed.

You then both stopped hugging each other and looked at each other.

Wally: "It's ok if you don't feel well, we don't have to do this picnic."

You smirked.

Y/n: "Oh hell nah, I promised you to go on this picnic, so we are going!"

Wally: "Oh Ok."

You both laughed.

Wally: "Shall we get going then?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I left my basket outside"

Wally: "Oh Ha Ha, let's go then."

😃✨

😃✨