Chapter 4. "Joy"

After 2 visits with 2 different neighbors at the same day it was time to meet the third out of the 8 neighbors left.
It was a pink house next to Frank's home and it seemed it had heart shaped bashes which was lovely and a yellow door with a white flower on it.
Ofc Wally knocked on the door and then we both waited for an answer of the door opening.
After the door opened we were greeted with a girl that was pink with blonde hair and seemed to have horns.
She was joyfully hoping up and down when she saw me, the new neighbor of course.

???: "Good afternoon to you guys!" She said.

Wally: "Good afternoon to you too" he replied

???: "At last you're finally here" We've all been excited to see a new neighbor come by!"

[You then received a hug by the person which you kindly accepted then let go]

???: "You are gonna have let's of fun being here, but my name is "Julie Joyful!" and I hope we could become best friends!"

Your POV———
Now that explains why she seems so joyful and she seems to be a great person to hang out with.
—> End If POV

Y/N: "My name is Y/N, and I'm sure we will get along just great." You smiled at her.

Julie: "Well I must get going now since I have to visit my cousins but I hope we can hang out sometime."

Y/N: "Sure thing! I can't wait."

Julie: "Well it was nice meeting you Y/N, Bye Wally and Y/N."

[You and Wally wave goodbye to her as she closes the door]

Wally: "Well, it seems like we only have 4 more neighbors to visit."

Y/N: "Oh alright."

[You guys then continued your journey to meet the others]

Wally"s POV —>
Ever since I've seen our new neighbor I'm starting to feel something that I've never felt before for some reason I just can't help but have this feeling even though I just met them..
Do I have a crush..?

JULIE !! 😩

JULIE !! 😩