Late night show with Mati and Coco episode 3

[ Disclaimer: not an actual chapter]

Socorro: hello dear beloved Audience! and welcome to another episode of Our late night show! Matilda is running late for some reason, so bear with me a little as I'll be hosting by myself for a while.

Matilda: No you're not! I'm here! I'm here! *Panting* sorry I took my time...I had to stop Ned from killing someone today.

Socorro: Being punctual is a necessity in your Line of work, so how come you're always late Matilda?

Matilda: WHAT are you talking about? I'm always here before everyone, I'm the one greeting everyone first here! it's just that today was a special case, that's all.

Socorro: Just get in your place already.

Matilda: Yes!...Umm, Socorro...?

Socorro: Yes?

Matilda: Do you hate me by any chance?

Socorro: What?! what makes you think that?

Matilda: Everyone says you're the nicest to them, the sweetest even... but with me...

All I get from you is insults and complains, am I that bad of a person to you?

Socorro: Mati, I think you should focus on your job here.

Matilda: I knew you wouldn't answer, why do I bother anymore ...

Socorro: I'm sorry, we will talk about this later but for now please? let's focus here.

Matilda: whatever...

Socorro: Thank you, *Clears throat* anyways today we decided to briefly talk about the subject of 'The normal world' where magic it's a normal occurrence, and some there believe it doesn't exist!

We'll also talk about how this works is connected to ours, and it's related to us having technology Such as Appliances like Phones and TVs!

Matilda: ..........

Socorro: Umm, well As said before, magic exists in our world as a normal thing.

thought the number of Magic users is low currently, our world used to have so much people that can use magic but back in the far past, that Until a war happened Causing a significant drop in the number of people with magic abilities.

When we say Magic users, we're not talking about Werewolves and vampires, those are supernatural creatures, what we mean by Magic users or witches, is any person that uses magic, it could be human or beast.

Back to the subject, one of types of magic that is quite rare today yet played a fundamental role in the development of the technologic era in our world, is the dimensional teleportation magic! Basically teleporting from a world to another.

Matilda: ......

Socorro: *Sighing* I suppose it's up to me to explain everything this time.

As I was saying, dimensional teleportation magic allows its user to travel to other worlds, where different beings and creations exist.

in the past, some wizards were able to obtain technologies from another world they dubbed as the 'the normal world', via this magic we have now many new things that made life easier without the use of magic like inventions, knowledge and even ideologies.

it was a step forward to our world, people have relied on magic for so long that when it became a rare occurrence, people were just lost on what to do!

Matilda: ......