The Crackheads Group-Chat.

[Disclaimer: Mild mentioning of sensitive subjects and traumatic experience, Such as serial killers and sexual assaults.]

"I can't believe he'll be gone for 20 weeks! I want my bestie back!" Yuuya whined.

"Sugar chill! it's been days already so stop whining, you can still call him, text him.

This ain't the dark ages no more, and we can still visit him you know?" Agu replied.

"But babyyyyy, he's not responding to the group chat! what if something bad has happened to him?!"

"No baby no butts, we really need to work on our episode, we still have lot of research to do...besides He's in a very secured place, I doubt that he's hurt in any way! Also FBI academy is no joke, Rick is prolly too busy or something to text with us."

Those words did nothing to liven up an already so-down Yuuya, He Laid sulking on the carpeted floor of their living room, still regretting it from when a week ago He missed on going to Garrick's apartment to give him a final goodbye before he left, because Yuuya's alarm that he didn't set to begin with, didn't go off.

After coming back home from celebrating Garrick's approval, Yuuya ended up staying up so late recording for the true crime podcast he and Agu were the hosts of.

By the end of it, he was so tired he fell asleep right away and forgot to even set an alarm for himself, and Agu who was equally exhausted as him, didn't wake up or set an alarm as well.

Tired of seeing his boyfriend not being his usual cheerful self, Agu placed the PC that was on his lap away on the coffee table, "YuYu? is something else bothering you?" Agu asked, he was now too concerned about his whinny boyfriend to keep working on anything.

"I don't feel alright... I'm Sorry for being a lazy coworker... it's just that Garrick has nobody but us in this world, all of us have parents And family, even if some aren't supportive, expect for Rickie, he has no family...but us!

Even Stella got a husband that she'll burn the whole world for! You and me got each other since we were teenagers... and Kimberly is a superstar, she's got so many people supporting her and rooting for her success."

"I know YuYu, I feel guilty too sometimes, although we shouldn't cuz we're not the reason why his life is this way, all we can do is be there for Garrick when he's feeling lonely. like you said we're all he's got."

"But it's so unfair! why are does he has to be born into this suffering?! Rickie is like the sweetest and most selfless guy we ever met!

the biggest evidence would be his relationship with that shitty Ass Fernando...I would've killed him or killed myself if I had to deal with Fernando myself.

Who would date someone because they begged them but Rickie?"

" Yuuya...*sighting* come here Boobae." Agu said patting his lap.

Taking His boyfriend up on the invitation, Yuuya crawled to Agu lap and rested his head on him.

Gently and slowly, Agu began caressing Yuuya's head as he spoke "How about a trip? since we're talking about parents...what about my parents house?"

"Sounds good to me hun...your parents are so nice...nicer than mine anyways." Yuuya replied.

" Your parents aren't that bad Boobae, I'm sure they'll get used to us being together soon."

"Soon? it's been forever! I mean how long will it take them to come around? we've been together since highschool, and we're not getting younger!

My parents act like normal with me but they completely ignore you Agu, whenever we visit it's like they're treating you as if you're invisible...I get it we're a same sex couple and my parents are typical Asian parents.