Unboxing p2

"Oh I see! these boxes must be the surprise party stuff right? that explains why there was no servants around when I asked for water!" Yurei spoke smiling, "Hey! I should do This! this could be my Chance to make things normal again with Taci." he added.

"Ye-yeah! we're bringing Taci tomorrow for the big surprise, apparently he's been staying in Jihi's office these days...

We already spoke to him and explained that you're not mad at him for what happened few days ago."Jasper said joining in on the lie.

"Thank you! that's so cool of you guys!

Alright, I'm going to take a shower, and come back to help you!" Yurei said leaving the kitchen in a hurry.

"Take as much time as you need!" Ned said to him in a hopeful tone.

"Oh for FUCK SAKE Mom! i thought you said you're going to knock him out! should've used a spell or something instead of JUICE!" Jasper spoke as soon as Yurei was out of their sight.

"I'm fucking low on mana you little shit! any spell I could've used would've knocked ME out instead! we traveled back in time REMEMBER?!" Ned replied.

"Now what? our lie won't hold up!"

"idk Jasper, I fucking don't know! if he stayed one second here he would've seen his own mate's body parts divided in boxes."

"FUCKING WHAT NOW?!" Yurei yelled bursting into the kitchen again, he went straight to the box near Jasper, prying it open.

Yurei never actually left, infact he was pretending to be buying their obvious lie, then hid outside, he wanted to know why those two got nervous the moment they saw him.

" Fuck." the two Valentinos said in union as they watched Yurei hesitantly lift one of Tacito's leg in his hands, still wearing his heels.

Ned had already Explained to Yurei before when he first woke up after being moved to his house, what he knew about the new-bodies functionality.

So Yurei knew that his mate being cut to pieces didn't mean that Tacito was dead, yet the sight was enough to boil his blood.

Yurei ignored the suspicious black substance that covered his mate's body part as he opened every box left, he even ignored it when it started to crawl all over him.

"Wait a minute, the substance!" Ned whispered,  " Mom! he's going to get infected again if he doesn't stay away from that thing!" Jasper whispered back before he spoke to Yurei, "Yurei stop! you're letting that thing take control of you! it's going to turn you into a monster."

Yurei didn't care, and Ned started backing away from him, both Valentinos were seriously low on mana, and Ned was barely managing to stay awake at That point.

"I don't wanna...hear it... SHhh...ShUT Up!" Yurei screeched loud as he could before he twisted his head around like a mad animal.

The substance has took full control of his body, again.

"Wtf is going on Ned? I think heard a fucking animal in here?!

Eww! what's that thing all over Him?!" Unexpectedly, Matilda rushed inside the kitchen, she didn't even have enough time to process the whole scene before Yurei attacked her, pinning her to the ground.

"HEY HEY HEY!! get...off...me...YOU BASTARD! NEVER HEARD OF CONSENT BEFORE?!" she shouted doing her best to push him away, Matilda was shocked by the fact that she actually struggled under Yurei's grip, this never happened to her before, especially not with him.

"Don't let Yurei touch you with that shit dripping from his mouth! it could be infectious!" Ned said while looking around to find anything he can use to subdue Yurei with.