Blissful Getaway.

[Disclaimer: Mildly and short written love scene ahead (> ͡°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)>]

"Thooooorn! Why are you giggling right now? let me sleep!" Muriel whined as Thorn started giggling while they cuddled, The two were finally getting some sleeping after they stayed up all night, And Muriel was beyond exhausted.

Thorn barely slept for few minutes before he got bothered by the sunlight coming from the slightly open curtains, but overall he was in high spirit, infact he couldn't believe his luck.

He was there, Laying in bed while hugging the love of his life close to his chest, the butterflies in Thorn's stomach made him giggle like a child.

This was a dream come true, and he was living it, every moment of it.

...[ LAST NIGHT ( ಠ⁠ ͜」⁠ಠ) ]...

The two love bird have long gone since they left the bar, they went driving in Thorn's car and Muriel took the wheel, driving while laughing at Thorn in the passenger seat, who was passionately singing along every song that played in the romantic Songtify playlist he created.

The pair eventually made it to a waterfront house, owned by Muriel's family, it was the spot Muriel talked about.

The property was mesmerizing to Thorn, and the two spent their time touring inside the house at first, before moving to check the outside.

"When you said I know I spot, I didn't think you'd take me here...you only agreed to go to my house for our secret dates, but then you have this beautiful place all for yourself all along! how selfish are you that you never brought me here before!" Thorn joked Walking around with his arm around Muriel's shoulders.

"I have other places to go to whenever I wish to hide, but this is one is my favorite... Although I do not come here very often, and I only take important people with me here, so welcome to the VIP list." Muriel replied looking at Thorn.

"Thank you your majesty I'm honored."

"Your majesty?"

"Idk? just felt like saying it hehe! you are like royalty to me Muriel."

"Hehe! As if you look any less Royal than I do! speaking of which, I never asked you about your origins!...the blame is on me since I rarely ever tried to get to know you On a personal level."

"You mean like where I'm from?" Thorn asked to which Muriel nodded at, "Like Your ethnicity! in my case, I am part British, part french And! part American if that is a thing?

Now that I think about it, me and my sister's names are of french origins...Muriel and Mallory." said Muriel.

"Whoa! that's cool, for me I'm what they call Blasian these days, from both Black and Asian heritage." Thorn spoke up.

"Oh wow! what kind of asian are you?...if you do not mind me asking." Muriel said.

Thorn chuckled at the question, "Despite That on papers it's 'Tang', My Original last Name is actually 'Sae-Tang'."

"Sae-Tang?"

"Yeah! it's a last name commonly found in Thailand within its Chinese community.

But I just use 'Tang' now...I cut ties with my family on both sides, so I changed my last name."

"Oh!...umm? so you are like Chinese-Thai and Black?"

"I guess so, I was born actually in Thailand, but I moved to the US from a young age, this is were my mother came from, and honestly I didn't keep in touch with my culture nor my parents, I lived like how everyone else does here...like an American."