The truth always hurts p1

[ Disclaimer: violence and injury depiction.]

"Oh!" a sudden painful feeling Jolted Garrick up from his seated position, "What's wrong?" Kimberly asked, she was the last to stand up from her seat.

Everyone else were already on their feet, making sure they grabbed their belongings as they prepared to leave the hospital room together, when Garrick suddenly stood up too.

Because Tacito was there as well, a stranger to them, the friend group didn't mention anything about Fernando, nor teased Garrick about his obvious new crush like they wanted to originally, and in the end they decided to cut their visit short.

Reaching to touch his mark that was still under the bandaid, "I don't know how to explain this, but I have a weird feeling...that Ned is here, and that he's in pain." Garrick replied to Kimberly, unsure why he knew exactly that the dark-purple haired man is somewhere in the hospital at the moment, he even felt Ned's current distress.

"Here? wait! you mean like, your sugar daddy is here?!" Stella spoke up raising an eyebrow.

"Ned's in pain?...wait...why are you...hiding your Mating...Mark...underneath that bandaid?" Tacito asked, he wanted to ask about it from the moment he walked in.

Garrick was confused, he didn't know how to respond to his question, how did Tacito even know?

"What mating mark? isn't that a scar? didn't you say that you hurt your face before you coming here for training, Rickie?" Agu asked frowning.

"Garrick has always been a bad liar." Yuuya whispered to himself, he already knew what that was about, he was the only one that Garrick told about the mark.

"Mating mark? that fairytale story that they tell to alphas and omegas? I haven't heard of a real case happening anywhere in a long time." Kimberly said glancing at Tacito.

"It's not a fairly tale, apparently even betas are affected by it, but it's rare that's why people treat it like a legend.

And I've seen real life cases before." Yuuya answered this time in a hearable voice, and as his gut feeling was kicking in, Yuuya Knew something bad was going to happen now.

"Oh no!...Yurei is here!...I can feel...him as well." Tacito spoke, his heart nearly sank as he realized he was also sensing his mate, he could feel Yurei around as well, angry and in shock somewhere in the hospital, possibly in the same spot as Ned.

And Ned rarely ever goes anywhere, without his emotional support Assistant, Aroon Tar.

Tacito glanced at Garrick frightened, he knew what was going on, "Garrick We need...to Hurry up...Ned might be...in grave danger." he said grabbing Garrick's attention.

"HOLD IT! You know Ned too?! what's going on?!

Mating mark, some guy named Yurei, Ned... what are you talking about Tacito?...Can somebody explain all of this fuckery to me?!" Stella asked angrily.

Before anyone could answer Stella's questions, Tacito was already running outside the room, and Garrick followed him, bolting through the door as well.

Agu, Yuuya and Stella ran after them instantly, but a tired Kimberly chose to walk fast instead, "Why are you running?" she curiously asked but got no answer.

As Agu, Yuuya and Stella Dashed forward, they were still many steps behind Tacito and Garrick, and they were doing their best to keep up with the two's incredible speed.

"FUCKING HELL!...HOW CAN THAT GUY RUN... IN A SIX INCHES HEELS?!" Stella shouted as she ran in her sports sneakers.

"I can't fucking breathe... Holly shit!" Yuuya responded gasping for air, while Agu remained silent, he knew better how to save his breaths and energy.