Late night show with Mati and Coco episode 2

[ Disclaimer: not an actual chapter!]

Matilda: Hey bishes~

Socorro: oh god please no! not this again Matilda!

Matilda: tch, Fine?! I get it you're the king's assistant, but you are more serious than the king himself!

Socorro: if I wasn't serious, nobody would get their job done, including you, you slack-off!

Matilda: okay okay I get it, geez! can't believe I'm smitten by you.

Socorro: what was that again?

Matilda: Nothing! absolutely nothing! *Looks at floor* nice floor we have here!

Socorro: Anyways, welcome back dear beloved Audience! today we will discuss the subject of 'Destined Mates' and we also have more character description for you to read!

Matilda: *cheering* HOLY MOLY YES!!

Socorro: *Eye-roll* there is a legend that says that some people will have something more stronger than soulmates, other people that are 'Destined' to love them.

Matilda: You might be thinking, how does this differs from just falling in love the normal way? What's so special about A destined mate?

A Destined Mate is Much More than just someone who's meant to be in love with you.

Socorro: This myth is highly popular among the people living in this 'World', because it makes unconditional love seem possible.

Well, it's not exactly a myth, it happens...but It's a rare thing to happen.

But think about this, it doesn't matter who you are or who is your destined mate, you are forced by some sort of a magical power to be in love with that person and vice versa, and it's a forever thing till the day you die!

That sounds to me like a life sentence...

Matilda: But For the desperately single people out there like me, this is something we wish to happen to us, a life sentence with a dream cellmate, and like Socorro said while it's rare, it's actually happening to many people.

People are finding that destined mate! regardless of gender, ethnicity, or species.

Socorro: As for the not so desperately desperate for love single people like me, I've already said it's like a life sentence but it could also become a death sentence.

Matilda: OH C'MON! it's not that bad!

Socorro: it's hell, Falling in love should be a free and long process.

Being 'Forced' to love someone, a complete stranger for the rest of your life isn't bad? they could be a serial killer for all I know?!

Matilda: As if you're not planning to spend the rest of your life woth the person you fell in love with under normal circumstances?!

Socorro: I'm just saying that people should be able to decide when to have a relationship, and to choose the person they want to be with.

Matilda: I don't think I agree with you, Plus most destined mates are actually compatible, and they're quite alike or at least they complete each other.

For example, I'm a lesbian! so my mate will definitely be a woman, it could be a complete stranger, but still a woman.

Socorro: Fine I'll humor you...So let's say the gender problem is solved, but what if they're completely different from each other in terms of personality To a point where they'll fight in every encounter!