The Arrival

The saga begins with a ship landing on the peaceful world of Alderaan. The planet looks the same from space as it did in A New Hope, although the planets surface looks more like Naboo than the Alderaan we see at the end of Revenge of the Sith and in the Kenobi show.

The ship lands in the hangar and out steps two Jedi in hooded cloaks. They're greeted by an Alderaan representative.

"Welcome to Alderaan, Master Jedi. May I ask what brings you both here?" the Representative asked.

The Jedi removed their hoods, revealing them to be the two in the picture above.

"My name is Qui-Gon Jinn. This is my friend - Obi-Wan Kenobi. We'd like to speak to your world's leaders." Qui-Gon said.

The Representative raised an eyebrow.

"May I ask why? It's very odd that we'd receive a visit from the Jedi Order. After all, the galaxy is at peace now." said the Representative.

"We're sure it is. But we'd still like to speak to the leaders of your world; we're worried something may be wrong." Qui-Gon answered.

"If you insist. Right this way." the Representative said.

They walked through a beautiful city, full of people enjoying their peaceful lives, but something was a bit off.

"Quite a city you have here." said Obi-Wan as he admired the architecture of the buildings they passed.

"Oh, yes. Theed is our planet's capital and the home of our king and queen." the Representative explained, "We're a very peaceful society and like to stay out of conflict. So I truly hope... there will be none while you two are here."

Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan could tell there was something off about the Representative.

They arrived at the royal palace and entered. The Representative then brought them to a meeting room.

"Someone should be here soon to talk to you both, Master Jedi." the Representative said before leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

"I have a bad feeling about this, Master Qui-Gon." said Obi-Wan worriedly.

"As do I, Obi-Wan." said Qui-Gon.

A few moments later, a young woman with brown hair and eyes entered the room.

"Greetings, Master Jedi. My name is Padmé Amidala; I am the senator of Alderaan. I regret to inform you that King and Queen Organa cannot see you at the moment, as they are busy with... other matters." the young woman, now revealed to be named Padmé, said.

Qui-Gon raised an eyebrow and sensed something was wrong.

"Other matters? Such as what? And why is a senator of all people greeting us?" he asked suspiciously.

"I- I'm afraid I cannot tell you." Padmé stuttered "You see-"

But then, all other exits to the room closed and locked, while toxic gas began filling the room through the ventilation system.

"What in the?!" Obi-Wan said.

"I knew it. This is all a trap." Qui-Gon said as he and Obi-Wan pulled out their lightsabers.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know they'd try to kill you so soon! I thought I could plan a way to get you out of this mess!" Padmé said.

"Do not worry, Senator. We've been in situations like this before." Qui-Gon said with a brave smile on his face.

The two Jedi switched on their lightsabers. Qui-Gon's lightsaber is the same one he had in the actual Phantom Menace, while Obi-Wan actually has the lightsaber he had in Revenge of the Sith and a New Hope, not the one he had in Attack of the Clones and the actual Phantom Menace.