A new friend?

???'s POV (This is your POV its just if I do this it means that Hiccup hasn't met the person yet)

I was in my hut till my dragon Luna ran out the door leaving me behind. I ran out after her. I only had my swords on me as I left my home. I was running till I could no longer keep up stopping to catch my breathe and I looked up to find that I had lost her.

"LUNA, GIRL WHERE ARE YOU!" I shouted hoping to grab her attention. 

I walked the direction that she went in and saw her looking at another dragon a night fury. It was wrapped in some rope and Luna nudged the dragon and it let out a painful growl. I heard someone shout at themselves? Luna came over to me and hid with me. Soon a scrawny, skinny brown-haired boy came towards the dragon and cheered. 

"Yes, I did it. This fixes everything! I have taken down this mighty beast." the boy cheered. 

the boy placed a leg on the dragon and the dragon shoved him back.

"Whoa." he said.

I looked at Luna and she growled. The boy looked at the dragon and grabbed his dagger.

"I'm going to kill you dragon. I'm going to cut out your heart and take it to my father. I am a Viking." He said trying to sound confident.

The boy looked at the dragon and it just lay there and excepted its fate. The boy looked the dragon in the eyes and lowered his dagger.

"I did this." He said stumbling back.

He cut the ropes around the dragons body and stood up. The dragon stood up and jumped on the boy growled then lopsidedly flew away. the boy stood up and walked a bit before fainting. I climbed down to his body and moved it slightly. Luna growled at the boy and I just petted her head as a way to say 'its ok.' A few hours had passed and it started to get night. The boy woke up and looked around. I was sat next to him with Luna. 

"W-Who a-are y-you?" He stuttered out.

I looked at him and smiled. He tilted his head to the side and looked next to me. Luna was giving him a glare. He shuffled back scared.

"Oh you're awake I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N), you are?" I said cheerfully.

Hiccup's POV

"Oh you're awake I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N), you are?" A tall, (H/C), (E/C) girl/boy.

"Oh, um h-hi (Y/N) I'm Hiccup." I spoke nervously.

"How do you feel. You've been out for a few hours its sundown now." (Y/N) said concerned.

"I'm fine thanks but I should be going" I said

"Oh right you have a family to get back to." (Y/N) said and petted the dragon.

I stood up and looked at her. 

"By the way what do you plan to do with the night fury you shot down." (Y/N) asked.

"Oh yeah well I'm not sure." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Well its lost a tail fin so it either needs a rider or its going to die." (Y/N) said looking at me.

"I don't know how to fly a dragon." I said.

"I can teach you" (Y/N) offered.

I thought about it and thought about how this could effect me and the village. I looked at her and how she had a good relationship with her dragon. I want something like that

"Sure" I said.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"Great we start tomorrow." She said as she stood up.

"Ok see you tomorrow." I said.

"Also please don't tell anyone about me." she shouted at me.

I looked back and saw her look at me her (E/C) eyes shining in the moonlight. 

"I wont," I shouted back.

I ran home as fast as I could not wanting to bump into my dad. i arrived and walked in. My dad was sitting in front of the fire. I tried to quickly go up the stairs but he noticed me.

"Hiccup," My dad said still looking at the fire.

"Dad I need to talk to you" I  said stopping halfway up the stair.

"I need to talk to you to son" Stoick said getting up and turning around to look at me.

"I've decided I don't want / I think it's time you learn / to fight dragons. What?" we both said at the same time.

"You go first." Stoick said.

"No you go first" I said.

"Alright you get your wish dragon training. You start in the morning." Stoick said.

"Oh, man, I should've gone first! Uh, 'cause I was thinking, you know, we have a surplus of dragon-fighting Vikings, but do we have enough... bread-making Vikings, or small home repair Vikings--?" I said panicking.

"You'll need this" Stoick said passing him an axe.

"I don't want to fight dragons." I told him.

"Come on. Yes, you do." Stoick said.

"Rephrase: Dad, I can't kill dragons." I said trying to get him to understand.

"But you will kill dragons." Stoick said.

"No, I'm really very extra sure that I won't." I said.

"It's time, Hiccup." Stoick said.

"Can you not hear me?!" I asked.

"This is serious, son! When you carry this axe, you carry all of us with you. Which means you walk like us. You talk like us. You think like us. No more of... this." Stoick said.

"You just gestured to all of me." I said sarcastically.

"Deal?" Stoick asked.

"This conversation is feeling very one-sided." I told him.

"DEAL?!" Stoick said in a demanding tone.

"Deal." I murmured.

"Good. Train hard. I'll be back. Probably." Stoick said picking up a bag before walking out the door.

"And I'll be here. Maybe." I said sadly.

I knew where he was going the same thing he's been doing for the past year. Trying to find the dragon nest. I looked at the axe and put it on the table next to me and went to bed.

Hey Loves, 

Second chapter done and completed another idk how many more to go,

Anyways bye for now loves I'll see you in the next chapter,

Phoenix out.

(983 words)