Toothless?

(Y/N) POV

I was waiting next to the cove where I had told Hiccup to meet us. He hadn't turned up yet and ii was getting worried I sent Luna to go find him. Whether or not she found him is another matter. Soon I heard Hiccup screaming. I looked behind me to see a hipper Luna with Hiccup on her back.

"Luna? What happened?" I giggled as I helped Hiccup down.

"YOUR DRAGON IS CRAZY" He screamed.

I just giggled as he continued to talk about how Luna came up to him and grabbed him by the arms and launched him into the air. I wasn't really listening to the story I was to busy admiring him and how dorky he is.

"Come it's time for you to train with umm whatever you wanna call him." I said walking away.

Luna and Hiccup followed or well a hipper Luna and a deep in thought Hiccup followed me.

"Toothless!" Hiccup said.

"Hmm yeah that could work." I replied.

We walked into the cove and Toothless was nowhere to be seen. I had been coming here to look after him and gaining his trust but of course with Luna by my side he knew that he could trust me. I turned around and looked at Hiccup.

"Your going to need this Hiccup." I said passing him a fish.

"Eww gross. Why do I need this anyways?" He asked.

"Well you need to gain Toothless' trust or you wont be able to fly him. Now come." I said walking into the cove.

Hiccup's POV

I followed (Y/N) while holding the slimy fish she/he/they gave me. Ugh why is it so slimy.

"Hiccup?" (Y/N) said standing at the bottom of the rocks.

"Hmm yeah sorry." I said walking down the rocks.

Suddenly, a growl came from behind me and I froze scared. (Y/N) looked at me and giggles, I look at her/him/them confused. I felt something breathe on me and I slowly turned around.

"Greetings Toothless." (Y/N) said from behind me. 

I turned around and saw how close I was to the dragon.

"Toothless this is your owner Hiccup." (Y/N) said.

Toothless looked away from (Y/N) to look at me. I felt sorry for the dragon and I was mad at myself for shooting it down. He didn't deserve this, I shouldn't of done this to him. 

I looked down at the fish and back at Toothless. 

"Umm fish" I said offering him the fish. I turned my head as the dragon came closer. This is so disobeying my dad. 

"You can look now Hiccup." (Y/N) said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Oh right." I said.

I turned my head and saw that Toothless was staring at me. (Y/N) took my arm from beside me and pulled it towards the dragon. I tried to pull back but I couldn't she/he/they had a good grip.

"If you want to gain his trust you need to trust me I can help." She/He/They said looking at me.

"R-Right" I stuttered out.

(Y/N) put my hand in front of the dragons snout and flattened it out. I closed my eyes expecting the worst but instead I felt a scaly snout touch my hand. I slowly opened my eyes and smiled. 

It started to rain and I remembered that I had to go get some food. 

"I have to go (Y/N) I'll see you tomorrow." I said.

"Alright bye Hiccup see you tomorrow and also you might want to start designing a saddle for Toothless. here is a sketch if you need it." (Y/N) said passing me a sketch of Toothless and a saddle.

"Alright bye." I said walking off.

(Y/N) POV

Hiccup left and it was time for me to go home. I looked at Luna and whistled for her. She came over and I jumped on her back. 

"Come on girl its time to go home." I said to her.

I looked behind us to see Toothless going to his little area heating it up and going to sleep. I patted Luna and she took off flying towards home. Well today felt long. I heard thunder roar. Oh god no not thunder I hate storms.

Hey Loves, 

Another chapter done and complete. I hope your having a good day/night where ever you are today,

Bye for now Loves,

Phoenix out.

(693 words)