Berk

Hiccups POV

I woke up in my bed. In my bed! What in Odin's name? Toothless came over and licked my face happily. 

"Oh, hey, Toothless. I'm happy to see you too, buddy." I said before Toothless steps on my groin. 

"OW! What-- Uh, I'm in my house. You're in my house! Uh... does my dad know you're in here?!" I asked Toothless who was happily prancing around my house.

"Okay, okay-- no, Toothless! Aw, come on..." I continued, sighing slightly annoyed.

I sat up and let my legs fall off the edge of the bed and onto the floor. I stood up and carefully walked to the door with help from Toothless.

"Okay... okay... Thanks, bud." I said to Toothless as he helped me to the door.

I opened the door before frantically closing the door.

"Toothless, stay here." I said.

"Come on, guys, get ready! Hold on tight! Here we go!" Snotlout shouted as I opened the door and stepped out, closing Toothless in the house.

"I knew it. I'm dead." I said, looking around berk at all the dragons

"No, but you gave it your best shot. So? What do you think?" My dad said walking over.

"Hey, look! It's Hiccup!" A Viking said happily.

"Hiccup, how you doin' mate?" Another said.

"It's great to see you up and about." Another said.

"Turns out all we needed was a little more of... this." My dad said gesturing to all of me.

"You just gestured to all of me." I said rolling my eyes

I spotted Astrid and (Y/N) run over. Where is Thyra? Obviously busy.  

"That's for scaring us." Astrid said punching my arm pulling me out my thoughts.

"What, is it always going to be this way? Cause..." I started before (Y/N) cut me off with a kiss.

"...I could get used to it." I said blushing.

"Welcome home." Gobber said smiling.

"Night Fury! Get down!" A Viking said.

Toothless came jumping out of the house and over the Viking's with a gummy smile.

"Where is Thyra?" I asked.

"Thyra is... she left Hiccup, said she had business to do" Astrid said.

"WHAT!?" I said shocked.

"Son its alright she'll be back one day" my dad said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Hiccup we tried to stop her... but she refused to stay any longer" (Y/N) said.

I sighed and nodded. Be safe Thyra and may we meet soon someday in the future.

"You ready?" I asked climbing onto Toothless after putting his new saddle and fin tail on.

Astrid and (Y/N) nodded from their dragons.

Thyra POV

"You ready?" I heard Hiccup say.

I watched as Astrid and (Y/N) nodded. I sighed. I wish I could stay, but I know I can't. May we meet again my friends, one day in the near future, it could be in a year, month or maybe more.

I hopped on Midnight and flew away from Berk, its people and my friends.

"Come on girl" I said to my dragon as we flew away.

She gave a small and sad roar. 

"I know girl, we'll be back one day, don't worry" I said petting her neck as she flew.

Hiccup's POV

I swear I just saw Midnight and Thyra flying away from Berk. Did they not leave yet?

Me, Astrid, (Y/N) and the gang all flew around Berk on our dragons. (Y/N) looks beautiful/handsome. I cant believe I fell for her/him/them, she/he/they are wonderful. I sighed.

This... is Berk. It snows nine months of the year, and hails the other three. Any food that grows here is tough and tasteless. The people that grow here are even more so. The only upsides are the pets. While other places have...ponies or parrots, we have... dragons! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Loves,

Sorry for not updating. My metal health has been killing me and I've had no motivation to do this apologize. I hope you enjoyed the last chapter of this book. I hope you guys liked the book, I enjoyed writing it. Have a good day/night where ever you are in the world and I hope to see you all in my next book. I'll post a new chapter in this book when the next book is out. Might not be anytime soon as Loki season two has just been released but I will try and get it out soon. 

Bye for now Loves,

Phoenix out.

(694 words)