Hiddeous Zippleback

Hiccup's POV

Today is another day of dragon training but today Gobber put us in the arena with green fog everywhere hiding the dragon. 

"Today is all about teamwork. Now, a wet dragon head can't light its fire. The Hiddeous Zippleback is extra tricky. One head breathes gas the other lights it. Your job is to know which is which." Gobber said.

My partner is Fishlegs. Astrid has Ruffnut and Snotlout has Tuffnut.

"Razor sharp teeth, serrated teeth that inject venom for pre-digestion. Prefers ambush attack, by crushing its victims--" Fishlegs muttered.

"Will you please stop that?!" I asked cutting him off.

"If that dragon shows either of his faces, I'm gonna-- there!" Snotlout said.

Loudmouth. 

Snotlout and Tuffnut had drenched Astrid and Ruffnut with water thinking that they were the dragon. 

"Hey its us idiots." Ruffnut said.

"Your butt are getting bigger. We thought you were a dragon." Tuffnut replied.

"Not that there is anything wrong with with a dragon-esque figure--OW!" Snotlout said before getting punched by Astrid.

Ruffnut threw her bucket at Tuffnut. God your all annoying. Tuffnut is then dragged into the wall of smoke. 

"Wait?" Astrid said. 

They all got knocked off their feet by a dragon tail. 

"OH, I'M HURT! I AM VERY MUCH HURT!" Tuffnut screamed while running out of the green smoke.

"Chances of survival are dwindling into single-digits now." Fishlegs mutters from behind me.

One of the Zippleback heads emerge from the mist and Fishlegs throws his water at its face. The dragon angrily spews out some green gas. 

"Oh. Wrong head." Fishlegs continued.

The head sprays a long stream of green gas, and Fishlegs runs off screaming. The head then turned its attention to me and the other head comes into view spitting electrical sparks.

"Fishlegs! Now Hiccup!" Gobber yells.

I attempted to splash the dragon head that was spitting sparks but I missed.

"Oh come on!" I said annoyed.

The Zippleback then pounces and both head snarled at me.

"Hiccup!" Gobber yells.

I reverse the Zippleback with a hidden eel.

"Back! Back! Back! BACK! Now don't make me tell you again! Yes, that's right! Back into your cage. Now think about what you've done." I said as I threw in the eel.

I closed the doors to the dragons cage. I turned around to see the teens and Gobber all in shock and Fishlegs dropped his bucket.

"Are we done? Because I've got some thing I need to uh... Yep I'll... see-see you tomorrow." I said stuttering slightly.

Hey Loves,

Here is the next chapter for you. Hope you enjoyed. Have a good day/night where ever you are in the world.

Bye for now Loves,

Phoenix out.