Morning Annoyances

I wake up to the sound of the shower running. I know it's Jace but it freaks me out at first. I forget that I am in his room for a minute. I start to pull on my tank top when Jace turns the shower off. As he is getting out I walk over to my old room, and grab my stuff so I can take a shower. I also grab my sketch pad and pencils, and walk back over to our room.
When I get over there Jace is in the bathroom still so I go and get back in bed, and start sketching. Then, someone knocks, Simon, and says, "Hey, Jace have you seen Clary? She's not in her room. I thought maybe you'd know where she is."
Jace walks out as Simon is saying this. He walks over to me and asks, "What do you want me to do?"
I whisper, "First, put a shirt on. Then go answer the door. I don't care what he says about me being in your bed, but I'm going to lay down and act like I'm asleep so he doesn't start asking questions, trying to get answers out of me."
I lay down while Jace goes and answers the door. When he opens the door Simon asks, "Have you seen Clary? I can't find her and her mom wanted me to give this to her."
Simon holds out a package, and Jace takes it and says, "I'll give it to her when she wakes up."
He gestures toward me. Simon looks around Jace and asks angrily, "What the hell is she doing in your room, Jace Wayland?! What did you drug her last night and sleep with her?!"
Jace replies, "No, I didn't. She is in here of her own accord. I did not sleep with her last night, and I'm not going to unless she wants to. I am not some idiot using her for sex, I'm her fiance. It's not any of your business anyway."
Simon stands at the door glaring at him. Jace slams the door shut and turns around. He walks over to me, and lays down beside me. He kisses me on the forehead and says, "I don't know how you've dealt with him for sixteen years. Really I can't believe he had the nerve to ask me what he did."
"Did you really mean what you said? About not sleeping with me unless I want to?" I ask him.
"Of course. Why wouldn't I? I won't lay a hand on you unless you let me." He tells me.