9. I Did Not Say Love

Wolves/ Cregan Stark/ Davina Targaryen out now!!

Grace woke up with Ned beside her. She blinked her eyes open and pushed her blanket off, still in her clothes, he was still in his, boo. 

"Ned," Grace purred kissing along his jaw as she rolled over laying atop him. 

"Hello beautiful." Ned rasped and she loved that deep rough voice of first morning words. 

"What happened last night with Lysa Arryn?" Grace pondered. 

"You heard that did you?"

"Lannisters are evil, blah, blah, blah." Grace agreed. "Yet you came into bed with the enemy." 

"You are not the enemy." Ned assured kissing her. "You want me to leave?"

"No." Grace said without hesitation. 

'Rough night imp?' Sandor questioned fixing his boots.

'If I get through this without scratching one end or the other it will be a miracle.' Tyrion told him drunkenly, his head was spinning, he hated the north.

'Didn't pick you for a hunter.''

'I am the greatest in the land my spear never misses.' he said drunkenly, his words slurred.

'It's not hunting if you pay for it.' Sandor remarked getting up as Tyrion closed his eyes again leaning against the stables.

"Tyrion I need you." Grace whined "Sandor," she offered moving past him, he nodded to her and Tyrion's eyes opened as she sat beside him.  "I made a hybrid man on the way here and now i'm fucking the enemy." 

"Hybrid? Wait who are you fucking?" Tyrion countered and she told him her concoction of men, handsome like Jaime, smart like father and-

"My wit? Gracie, I'm honored!" Tyrion declared

"Don't be." Grace corrected. "Ned wasn't a part of my hybrid and hes perfect."

"Father would be so proud." Tyrion teased.

"Yeah yeah." Grace agreed.

She loved the relationship she had with her siblings they told each other everything and this thing with ned stark was no different. Of course she was going to tell Cersei and Tyrion. Maybe not Jaime, he was the protective elder brother. 

+

"What are you talking about?" Arya asked suddenly unable to hide her intrigue. Jeyne gave her a startled look forgetting Arya was even there. She ran off most lessons before Jeyne looked to sansa, then giggled. Sansa looked embarrassed. No one answered.

"Tell me," Arya begged Jeyne glanced over to make certain that Septa Mordane was not listening. Myrcella said something then, and the septa laughed along with the rest of the ladies. Arya figured it was something stupid. But whatever to impress the princess and royal family. Arya looked to Sansa again.

"We were talking about the prince," Sansa said, her voice soft as a kiss. Arya knew which prince she meant: Joffrey, of course. The tall, elder, handsomer one. Sansa got to sit with him at the feast. Was in love with him already it seemed. 

"Joffrey likes your sister," Jeyne whispered, proud as if she had something to do with it.  "He told her she was very beautiful."

"He's going to marry her," another girl, Beth declared

"Then Sansa will be queen of all the realm."

Sansa had the grace to blush. She blushed prettily. She did everything prettily, Arya thought with dull resentment.