33 - Serum

*Flashback*

His hand went to her pajama bottoms, pulling them down, and she lifted her body so it would be easier. He pulled them off and threw them away, before letting out his hard member from his underwear. She held her foot up while he slid into her from behind, still laying on their sides, spooning, and he grunted as he bottomed out, feeling how warm and wet she was around him.

She kept holding her leg up while he grabbed her breast again. They weren't able to move very much in this position, but it still felt incredible. He buried his face in her hair, just working like a madman, pushing into her, over and over again. It felt so good!

As he was getting closer to his release, he really just wanted her to feel the same way.

«Make yourself cum on my cock,» he whispered.

She shook her head like it was asking too much.

«Yes, you will do as I say,» he insisted, his hand going from her chest to her throat. As he was gently squeezing it, she moaned. «Touch yourself. Right now!»

And she did. Her hand found her clit. She took some moisture from where their bodies were joined, and started an intense tempo, being rough on herself.

«Fuck!» he groaned as he felt her tensing around him. «Yes, keep going.»

«Master, please,» she panted. «Harder.»

He wanted to feel it, so he did as she asked. He pounded into her, harder and harder. Her noises were getting louder, even though she tried to hold them back.

«Let me hear you,» he insisted. «Let me hear you cum. Cream on my cock! Do it!»

Aelia screamed as his demanding words pulled her right over the edge, making her shiver in an orgasm that almost took her consciousness for a moment.

«Fuck, yes!» he groaned into her hair, getting sloppier and uncoordinated as he too came closer. His body convulsed and he filled her with his sperm.

*End of flashback*

Seonghwa woke up with the worst morning wood ever. That was a fucking realistic dream. He sat up from the uncomfortable sofa he was sleeping on and glanced over at Aelia who slept on the other end. Fuck!

He had a memory come back. Maybe. Or was it more like a fantasy? Aelia was in it, and he had treated her like a slave. He had enjoyed it far too much. He could have sworn she liked it as well, but fuck, was that even possible?! He groaned and leaned forward, elbows on his knees and hands covering his face. He could literally feel the fabric of her pajamas. She had felt so warm against his body, so safe and innocent. He had touched her nipples, he could have sworn it was real. Her breasts were so nice. So perfect in size, fitting into his hands like they were both made to match each other.

«Hey.»

Seonghwa jumped when he heard her voice. He was blushing furiously.

«You okay?» she asked, her voice scruffy from sleeping.

«Mhm, just had a weird dream, is all.»

«Oh?»

He couldn't look at her and considered going to the bathroom to escape her. The bulge in his underwear stopped that. She would know as soon as he got up.

«What kind of dream?» she asked when he didn't elaborate.

«It felt very realistic,» he said vaguely, not wanting to reveal how it had turned him on.