Introduction, Relationship, & Explanation

My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia (MHA/BNHA)

1. Izuku Midoriya
Hero Name: Deku
Quirk: One For All
One For All is a transferable Quirk that can be passed on from one user to the next. Its name comes from its nature; being 'one' Quirk for 'all' people. In order for the Quirk to be transferred, the recipient must ingest a sample of the predecessor's DNA (ex. a strand of hair or a drop of blood).

2. Ochako Uraraka
Hero Name: Uravity
Quirk: Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity allows the user to remove the effects of gravity from solid things upon touching them with the pads on their fingertips.

3. Tenya Iida
Turbo Hero: Ingenium
Quirk: Engine
Engine grants the user engine-like protrusions somewhere on their bodies that allow them to move at extraordinary speeds and able to dash long distance in shout amount time.

4. Tsuyu Asui
Rainy Season Hero: Froppy
Quirk: Frog
Frog is the summation that have related frog ability. This includes frog-like anatomy, great leg strength, wall clinging, a powerful extending tongue, camouflaging, fast swimming, and secreting mucus with different effects like paralysis and hiding scent.

5. Shoto Todoroki
Hero Name: Shoto
Quirk: Half-Cold & Half-Hot
Half-Cold Half-Hot allows the user to generate ice, frost, and cold from the right side of their body and fire, flames, and heat from the left. However, the user is unable to manipulate either element that comes from an external source; they can only create them from their body.

6. Katsuki Bakugo
Great Explosion Murder God: Dynamight
Quirk: Explosion
Explosion allows the user to excrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from their palms and ignite it at will to create explosions of various sizes.

7. Eijiro Kirishima
Sturdy Hero: Red Riot
Quirk: Hardening
Hardening gives the user the power to harden any part of their body. The Quirk protects them from most physical threats.

8. Mina Ashido
Hero Name: Pinky
Quirk: Acid
Acid allows the user to create corrosive liquid from their skin, with it being naturally resistant to the acid they produce.

9. Denki Kaminari
Stun Gun Hero: Chargebolt
Quirk: Electrification
Electrification gives the user the ability to charge in electricity and emit it out of their body as a sort of protective aura that electrocutes anyone through contact.

10. Hanta Sero
Taping Hero: Cellophane
Quirk: Tape
Tape allows the user to eject adhesive tape from openings located on both of their elbows.

11. Yuga Aoyama
Shining Hero: Can't Stop Twinkling
Quirk: Navel Laser
Navel Laser gives the user the ability to fire sparkly twinkling laser beams from their navel. Those beams specifically come from user's bellybutton. They can range from short to long-ranged, with strong enough recoil to propel the user through the air at a high speed, has the ability to manipulate the size and shape of a beam, such as turning it razor-thin or into a blade of light that can be swung around. The beams are powerful enough to destroy metal and pierce through solid concrete, although they do not appear to be lethal.

12. Minoru Mineta
Fresh-Picked Hero: Grapejuice
Quirk: Pop Off
Pop Off allows the user to produce sticky spheres from their head that they can pluck painlessly.

13. Toru Hagakure
Stealth Hero: Invisible Girl
Quirk: Invisibility
Invisibility grants the user a completely invisible body.

14. Momo Yaoyorozu
Everything Hero: Creati
Quirk: Creation
Creation allows the user to materialize different objects, such as weapons and tools, from any part of their body.

15. Kyoka Jiro
Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack
Quirk: Earphone Jack
Earphone Jack grants its users long, controllable earlobes that work like headphone cables, allowing her to plug them into a variety of objects. Those earlobes can further channel the vibrations of Kyoka's own heartbeats, dealing internal damage to said objects.