Cha & Proud ch-1

I'll go to the bathroom," said Proud, a slender young man who admitted to being a gay who can both receive and attack. But most of the time he liked to focus on getting more damaged. He was talking to a friend while hanging out at the pub that his group frequented.

"Oh, don't run away. After entering the bathroom, check out on Fang as well. I don't know where he went to smoke," said Yong, a friend in the same group as him. Proud nodded in acceptance and walked separately to the bathroom. This pub was a gay pub. It was not strange that when walking through any table, you will find men sitting together kissing or petting each other without caring about anyone. Proud went to the bathroom and walked over to wash his hands. Turning to look at the person who walked into the bathroom, he had to stop for a bit. Because the other party looked good, no less. But Proud was not very familiar with his face. Proud thought that the other party was just visiting here for the first time.

//Ah...Ahh... Ahh// Soft moaning sound came from inside the bathroom which Proud and the tall young man who were standing in the urinal doing their business heard it clearly and then turned to look at each other. Proud nodded slightly.

"It's normal here," said Proud, carelessly Because it's really normal.

“In the bathroom?!” inquired the other.

“Hey, it's the guy who's in the bathroom. Turn down the volume a notch. Some people aren't used to it,” Proud said loudly before walking out of the bathroom after washing his hands leaving the young man in the bathroom. He was even a little stunned before smiling lightly when leaving the bathroom. Proud then went looking for his friend in the smoking area at the back of the shop. But he found Fang looking very sad and stressed because he was caught by Ken. So he brought his friend back to the condo.

............

"Ai Ken, come to check the shop in Ekkamai with me," Cha, a strong young man having many restaurants came to find his friend at his company.

“Um, but you come with me first. Then go to your store," Ken said as he packed up his things.

"Where are you going?" Cha asked suspiciously.

“to Case's company...” Ken told his friend where to go.

“What are you going to do?” Cha asked.

“Do you remember what I told you? That I talked to that kid yesterday about the money he took from my younger brother?” Ken asked his friend. Cha nodded.

“Oh, I remember. You said you gave that boy two days to get the money back, isn't it? Then why are you going again?” Cha asked curiously.

“Today I went to talk about work at that company. But did not find that boy. When I asked the manager he said that the boy suddenly left. Don't you think it's a bit weird?" Ken asked. Cha frowned slightly.

“I think that kid escaped from your debt," Cha assumed as he thought. Ken nodded his head.

“I'm going to trap and ask that boy's friend. They're in the same group," Ken said.

"Okay," Cha replied before the two best friends walked out of Ken's office and went directly to the company where Fang worked. The two sat in the car waiting in the parking lot.

“There, that boy's friend.” Ken pointed to a slender young man in work clothes walking while talking on the phone. Cha frowned slightly because he felt familiar with the face of the other party. But he had to get out of the car with Ken to trap the young man.
..
..
..
..
"I don't know why you're standing in my way," Proud asked in a slightly turbulent voice when he saw two young men blocking him.