Chapter 26

Fang and Proud arrived in Pai and went to buy house cleaning equipment, Personal items and picnic beds first because their goods had not arrived yet. The two of them helped each other in cleaning the house.

"Dude, shall we go for a walk on the Walking Street? In case you want to go see the location where you want to sell snacks as well,” Proud invited. Fang nodded.

"Well, I'll go get something to eat too," Fang replied before the two best friends drove off to the Walking street. When finding a parking space the two of them walked together to look around the area. Proud invited Fang to find something to eat and then keep exploring the place.

"Dude, should we start selling on the Walking Street first? If it's okay, then we'll expand," Fang suggested.

"Well, it's a good idea. Let people get addicted to your skills first. After that, if it sells well, we can build a coffee shop together, right?” Proud suggested. Fang nodded and smiled because he had a dream of opening a small coffee shop as well.

“Then let's go ask the seller around here first. If we want to reserve a place to sell stuff, where should we contact?” Fang suggested to his friend before taking him to inquire about the place with other shop owners on the walking street. When they collected enough information, Fang and Proud intended to contact the office the next day. So they bought food to go back home first.

"What are you doing?" Proud asked as he saw Fang sitting on a chair writing down something in his notebook at the table placed on the balcony in front side of their house.

“I'll see what's missing. Some of my baking supplies are here. Looking to see if we need to buy anything more?” Fang said with a smile. After showering and washing his hair, Proud sat down on another chair looking around.

"It's so quiet here. The weather is nice too, but at night it can be a bit scary," said Prow because the surroundings were too quiet. Most of the villagers here go early to bed unlike in Bangkok.

“At first we will find it odd 'cause we're not used to this. We are more used to living with the nightlife in Bangkok right?” Fang said as he looked around the house covered with trees because the original owner liked nature and therefore planted flowers and trees to decorate the house.

"That's right, 'cause Bangkok never sleeps at night," Proud said nonchalantly before looking at his friend's face.

"Do you miss Bangkok?" Prow asked, causing Fang to immediately think of Ken.

“I still miss it. But I think it won't be long before I forget," Fang said in a flat voice which Proud knew what Fang meant.

"Well, write down the list quickly before going to bed. The weather here is cool enough, Don't sit here for long," Prow said, so Fang sat down and thought of a list of things to buy before going to bed.

............

"What's wrong with you two? Why does your face look like you have died 100 years ago?" Ken and Cha's friend, Off asked them. The four friends had made an appointment to sit and drink in the club that they used to visit regularly. Stone sat smiling out of the corners of his mouth.

“Broken heart,” said Stone teasingly causing both Ken and Cha to immediately turn to look at him with angry eyes.

"Broken your house! Who is heartbroken? Who's going to break my heart?" Ken asked back in an annoyed tone while raising a glass of liquor to drink until the glass was empty.

“Ao, aren't you heartbroken? From where I see it, you look heartbroken," Stone said, laughing lightly. Ken stared blankly at his friend but didn't say anything