Chapter 23

The next day...

It was Fang's last day with Ken. Last night, the two of them hugged each other until they fell asleep and woke up together. Ken ordered breakfast up to their room and sat and ate with Fang quietly. The two of them didn't say anything to each other. Ken looked at Fang's face from time to time because it will be the last day that Fang will be with him. Ken felt strangely uncomfortable in his chest but tried not to think of anything

"Where do you want to travel?" Ken asked, causing Fang to look up at him in surprise.

"Nowhere," Fang replied as expected. Because Fang wanted to stay in the room and spend his last day with him privately. Upon receiving Fang's answer, Ken fell silent as he ate his full meal. Fang came to stand and wait for Ken who went to the bathroom. Ken walked out and raised his eyebrows slightly.

"What are you doing here?" Ken asked in a calm voice.

"Would you like to watch a movie with me?" Fang asked. Ken looked at him before nodding. Then the two of them walked together to the living room to watch movies on the local channels. Ken sat down on the sofa with Fang sitting beside him. The two sat watching a movie for a while. Fang held Ken's arm and tilted his head against his strong shoulder. Ken turned to look at Fang slightly but said nothing. Fang wanted to absorb Ken's aura and remember that feeling as much as possible. Even if he was feeling sleepy due to exhaustion but Fang forced himself not to sleep. Ken also stooped down to look at Fang from time to time.

"Are you feeling sleepy?" Ken asked in a low voice.

"No," Fang replied in a low voice as well.

"It's nothing? You have been yawning for a while. Your eyes are red. If you're sleepy, then go get some sleep," Ken said in a slightly harsh tone.

"I don't want to sleep," Fang said back because he didn't want to waste his last day sleeping. He wanted to get the most out of his time by spending it with Ken. That's why he forced himself to stay awake.

"You're really stubborn," Ken grumbled, not serious before making Fang lay his head on his lap on the sofa. Fang looked at Ken in confusion.

"Sleep, I'll wake you up at noon," Ken said. Fang pursed his lips thoughtfully.

"But you'll get tired," Fang said softly.

"If I were tired, will I let you sleep? Let's stop thinking about other things. Go to sleep. If I get tired, I'll move out by myself," Ken said in a normal voice without any feeling of irritation. Fang, therefore agreed to lie his head down on Ken's lap. Ken took a flat pillow to support Fang's head so that he will not have neck pain. Fang turned his face towards Ken's stomach and closed his eyes. He soon fell asleep. Ken looked at the small figure lying on his lap with confused eyes. Long fingers spread lightly on his clear cheeks. On one hand, he wanted to find a way to keep him from leaving. But then he reminded himself that between him and Fang, it was nothing more than a debtor-creditor relationship whereas he forgot to think about his actions that were way beyond the debtor-creditor status.

//Where are you going to get the money to pay me back?// Ken mumbled softly. He was thinking about it all the time. Where did Fang go to get the money to return him? Now Ken was no longer thinking about money. He only thought of Fang. Ken sat still on the sofa for Fang to lie on his lap until noon without moving anywhere. Seeing that it was time for lunch, he woke up Fang.

"Did you keep sitting here like this? Your legs must be numb," Fang asked, stunned, but Ken didn't answer.

"Tell me what do you want to eat? I can call to order for you," Ken asked.

"Aren't you hungry yet?" Fang asked back.

"I'm not really hungry yet," Ken said bluntly.

"So... Shall we go down and play in the pool a bit? I want to swim with you," Fang asked, Ken thought for a moment, but then nodded. So Ken called an employee to buy swimming trunks for him and Fang. When they got their swimming trunks, the two of them changed their clothes, put on a bathrobe and went together down to the hotel's swimming pool. Some guests were already using the pool but not many people were around because it's still midday. Ken made Fang wear a tank top as well. As for him, he took off his shirt. Fang looked at his own claw marks which he made on Ken's strong shoulders then feel hot on his face which was soon replaced by a pained feeling in his chest as he thought that he would never have a chance to see something like this again.