Chapter 20

"Did you buy it to eat or to do charity?" Ken asked in a slightly harsh tone.

"Buy and eat. It can be refrigerated. Besides, I don't know when I'll be able to come out again. Or maybe I can come out and buy it when I've paid all the money," Fang said back. Ken stared hard at Fang.

"Then eat it all. If it's not all gone, you'll find me," Ken pointed to Fang's face before turning to pay the staff for the snacks ordered by Fang. Fang smiled slightly and when he got all the items, Fang then carried them to the car. Then Ken immediately took Fang back to the hotel. When he got to the room, Fang put the snacks in the refrigerator but picked out two to taste. He arranged the snacks into small plates and put them on the glass table. Ken stood and looked at Fang with still eyes.

"What are you doing?" Ken asked, surprised when he saw Fang staring at the dessert

"Just watching," Fang replied, tasting the cake bit by bit to see how it tastes. Too sweet, too little sweet?

"Who came up with the formula?" Fang turned to Ken. Because Ken was a partner of this shop.

"Kaew. She likes to go to the kitchen to make desserts and cook, so she went to learn how to make them. Why do you ask?" Ken asked.

"Very good," Fang said in a low voice. Kaew is an ideal woman for many men. She is a housewife who is good at everything, making Fang unable to resist being jealous of the young woman. Fang sat and tasted a little more. As for Ken, he sat next to him and turned on the TV.

"Do you want to eat?" Fang couldn't help asking the person next to him. Ken turned around slightly.

"Feed me," said Ken, causing Fang to remain silent for a bit before agreeing to scoop the cake to feed Ken. Ken opened his mouth while staring at Fang with still eyes. Then Fang ate the cake and fed Ken alternately until it was all gone.

"Aren't you going to work?" Fang asked in surprise when the plate has been collected and he walked back to sit on the sofa next to Ken.

"Do it in that room," Ken nodded to his small office.

"But you have to have a meeting. Aren't you going to meet with customers too?" Fang asked surprised because Ken is the President so he must have a lot of work to do.

"Why do you ask? Or do you want to seek an opportunity to escape? " Ken asked in a quiet voice.

"I am not thinking about running away. Because in a few days, I would be free, but as I asked because I just wanted to know if you adjusted your work to sit and watch over me like this. I should be proud, right? " Fang quipped back. Ken looked at Fang with fierce eyes.

"You look very confident that You can pay the money back," Ken asked back, Fang spread a soft smile.

"Something like that," Fang replied in a normal tone causing Ken's face to become slightly tense. Because at first, he thought that Fang might just be making an excuse to escape. But now he was starting to hesitate when Fang showed confidence like this.

🚪 Ting Tong!!!

The doorbell to their room sounded making the two of them pause for a bit. Ken let out a heavy sigh.

"I suspect Khun Kaew came to see you," said Fang.

"How can she come, I just send her off?" Ken grumbled slightly before getting up to open the door of the room. Ken looked through the peephole. He had to freeze again when he saw who came to see him. Ken turned to Fang with a serious expression on his face.

"Go and wait in the room. Don't come out until I call you," Ken said in a deep voice. Fang made an incomprehensible face.

"I told you to go into the room and Lock the door," Ken said again. Fang had to inevitably get up and walk to the bedroom. When he saw that Fang had entered the room, Ken opened the door to his room and then looked at his younger brother who was standing there with a very displeased expression.