Cha & Proud ch-9

Cha sat debating whether he should tell Ken or not that he already knows Fang's whereabouts

📞“Um, I already know the address. But I still don't know which room," Cha replied, thinking that he would find a way out to deal with  Proud later if he found out that he told Ken already.

📞(“Huh! Good. Thank you very much. You sent that address to my phone. As for the room number, I'll handle it myself,”) Ken said happily.

📞“So are you going to go find him now?” he asked.

📞(“No, I want to clear things up at the office a little more. He doesn't know yet that I already know where he lives. Let him think first that he can avoid me and then I will go find him myself,”) Ken said in a serious tone before discussing work with Cha for a while and then hung up. Cha leaned back on the chair and let out a big sigh. When sending the address to Ken via text message, he asked himself if he was going the right thing by telling his friend. Cha thought for a while and then turned to work.

..............

"Oh, so tired," Proud grumbled while driving to his condo after work. He had been busy all day at work. Prow went up to his own room with a tired look on his face but had to startle when he opened the door and saw Cha lying on the couch in his living room. Cha would normally call Prow first to let him know he was coming. But now he already has the key to Proud's room. Even though Proud didn't want to give his spare keys to him. But Cha took it in his possession, somehow.

AN// I think we can already guess how he took it. 😒 //

"When did you come here?" Prow asked as Cha turned his head slightly to look at Prow.

“Just a while ago,” Cha replied and continued to lie down. This caused Proud to be a little agitated.

"I'm hungry, can you cook something to eat," Cha said.

"I'm tired, can we order something to eat? " Proud asked directly before walking into the bedroom. Then lay down on his back on his bed weakly. Not long after, Cha followed in.

Suddenly!!!!!

"Oh, you're heavy. Why did you jump on me? You're not that light at all," Proud yelled out as Cha jumped and laid over his back.

“Heh heh,” Cha laughed lightly in his throat before turning over and laying next to him. Proud looked at him with cloudy eyes.

“Did you have too much work today?” Cha asked.

"Um," Proud answered in his throat. Cha lay still, staring at his face.

"Have you had a conversation with your friend lately?" Cha asked, causing Proud to immediately stare at him intensely.

“Who do you mean?” Prow asked in a quiet voice.

“Fang,” Cha confirmed. Proud immediately sat up.

“Why do you ask? Whether I talk to Fang or not, what have you got to do with it?" Proud asked not knowing that Cha had already told Ken. As for Cha himself, he asked because he wanted to know how Proud would react. And Proud's reaction was not much different from what he expected. The important thing is that Proud still doesn't know what Cha told Ken. Because if he knew, Proud would probably kick him out of his house right then.

"Can't I just ask?" Cha asked back, and Proud stared at his face blankly before getting up furiously to go take a shower and change clothes.

"Okay, so you want to order some food to eat?" Cha asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah, I won't do it, I'm tired," Prow repeated before going to the bathroom. Cha then walked out to the kitchen. He went to see what was fresh. Cha chose to cook herself instead of ordering food to eat.  Partly because his heart felt a bit guilty so he wanted to please Proud.