[Chapter 16]

POV Donnie:

"Donnie...", I turned toward Casey as he grabbed my phone staring at the screen, his eyes widened, and looked up at me, "How do you have his location...". I grinned proudly as I snatched my phone out of his hands, pulled out one of my old creations, and shoved it into Casey's face, "I may or may not have placed one of my trackers into his backpack when we walked into the house". Casey stared at the device in my hand, "You put a tracker into my friend's bag", I shrugged putting my creation back into the pouch, "So, when are we going to check out this kid's place". I turned on my phone, sending the location to both Leo and Raph, "We'll go tonight, near the dead of night at twelve in the morning".

"And Casey, you're not coming with us", I stared at him surprised as he nodded his head, standing up from the couch, "Yeah, I don't want to break into my friend's house, so I'm fine with that, but promise me you won't hurt his sisters". I stared at Casey as he opened the front door, switching his gaze between the three of us, "Why the heck would we hurt kids, especially mutant turtle kids". He rose his hands above his head as he looked away, "Hey if you're willing to break into a house and kidnap a high schooler, don't judge me for assuming".

"Well that's different that kid possibly knows where our brother is", Casey stared outside then closed the door, leaning against the wall, "But...what if Mikey doesn't want to be found...". Leo quickly stood up and stared at Casey, "What the heck are you saying", Casey rolled his eyes, and pushed himself off the wall, "Well, if Mikey wanted to be found, why hasn't he come searching for you guys". I stood to my feet and glared at Casey's words, "Think about it, he left his phone, 'cause we know full well that you put trackers into the T-phones, Donnie".

"That's just in case one of you guys get kidnapped by the enemy-"

"And what about recording Mikey's text conversations and calls...", my eyes widened at his words, I backed up and glared at him, "How did you know about that-"

"You did what, Donnie?...", I turned toward Leo, slouching as he stomped toward me, "I-I", I shook my head and stood up to my full height, "My reasoning for doing that is understandable", I turned toward Casey, "And Casey, how do you know that-"

"His text and calls never made sense, I always asked in texts and calls, cause I noticed one day while he was out he was smoking an E-cigarette, but he denied it over text, but when I asked him in person, he said he got it from-"

"Whoa whoa whoa slow down, Mikey smoked?!", Casey nodded as Leo stared at the ground, his mouth hung open, "Yeah, and honestly when I noticed him by himself, he smoked pretty often, even after he ran away", my eyes widened, when he spoke, "You saw him...after he ran away?!".

"Look every time, I pass by an alleyway, I caught a glimpse of him smoking next to that cat, but when I walked back, he disappeared...but one thing always confused me", he walked over to the couch, and sat down, close to the opposite side of the couch, "Which was what, Casey". I glared at Casey, pissed that he's had multiple chances to bring my brother home, "Every time I check the alley, he disappears, and the same homeless kid walks out every single time, wearing the same bright orange sleeveless hoodie, and holding the same cooler...".

"And you never told us this?!"

"Dude I thought I was seeing things, why would I tell you, guys, if I was just going crazy, I thought it was a coincidence that I saw the same kid every single time after a flash of pink filled the alley before he walked out!", Casey grabbed his head, and pulled his head toward the ground, shaking as his grip tightened on his hair. "Every single time I saw that Mikey then in a flash of pink, he was gone, switched with some kid that wore his hoodie every single time he walked out-".

"Wait what do you mean a flash of pink", Leo walked up to Casey, no longer glaring instead, frown not in disappointment, I knew that, but in pity, "I saw a flash of a pinkish light, he always hid behind a trashcan, but he disappeared right after the flash of light appeared".