Chapter 9 - Uh Oh's and a New Problem

Jeeez. Guys serioussly if you have any ideas of what to do at this point please let me know o_o I am braindead. I have no more hope for the ending of this story xD

Ideas are very much welcomed!<3333

~Lex(:xoxo

PS. Sorry for not updating in awhile!):

**Kennedi's POV**

"Hi, Louis, this Kennedi. Niall's at my place, hanging out for awhile..... Yeah, he's not at Eric's....... Don't be mad at him, please. I don't know what you were fighting about, but-" Louis stopped me before I could finish my reasoning for why not to be poed at Niall.

"Do you want to know what we're fighting about? Well, because I specifically told Niall I kind of liked you, and maybe wanted to try to be with you later on in our friendship. But then, oh no, Niall couldn't let that happen! He likes you too. OK? He told me he's liked you since the end of highschool but never had the guts to tell you. I suppose I'm helping him right now, telling you. Whatever. I don't even care! That's what we were fighting about, Kenn." Louis ended, and I was shocked. Niall looked at me curiously, and I turned, my back to him.

"Oh, I see. Ok, Lou.... Erm, thanks... Bye" I said as I closed Niall's phone shut and gave it back to him. This is going to be a bit awkward.

"Fuck." Niall muttered under his breath, and I couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for him. I truthfully don't know who I like. I haven't seen Niall in ages, and lord knows if he's the same geeky Irish kid he used to be. I don't know Louis at all except that he is very competitive. Maybe I shouldn't go for either of them, because the other is just going to get hurt. Oh lord, why me?

"Kennedi, do you really want to hang out with dirtbags like these?" I turned around and saw Harry standing at the bar in the kitchen. Oh god. Not again.

"They're my friends. I can't just... Not. Harry, please." I said, closing my eyes tight for a moment. Then I realized Niall was still sitting there, and immediately my cheeks got hot. Shoot!

"What..?" Niall said, and I collapsed onto the couch in front of him. What am I going to do!? My life is so confusing, and nobody understands. Nobody!

"Come on, Kennedi. You're a tough girl. I love you. I know you. You know me. You don't know either of those idiots anymore. Come back to me, I miss you. I haven't seen you in forever. We can snuggle, and watch chick flicks. Like we used to." Harry said, smiling at me. That did sound great... but... No! Harry isn't real Kennedi. Don't do this to yourself.

"Harry, no. It's like you're trying to ruin my life, not save it. I... Ugh!" I said, putting my head into the palms of my hand. Niall sat on the couch next to me awkwardly, and I started crying.

"Kenn.. Are.. You okay?" He said, and he started rubbing my back. I know the moment had become awkward, but I put my head on his shoulders, comfort flooding over me. Harry can't do this to me again. He can't. He shouldn't. But he will.

"No. He's back, Niall. Help me." I said, and Niall hugged me. He wouldn't let this thing come back into my life. Niall knew everything about me. He knew about my disease, he knew all about Harry and his evil doings. He knew why Harry showed up.

"It's alright, Kenn. He won't come back. We'll get through this together. Come on. Let's watch a movie or something and relax. The pancakes are sitting on the table getting cold. I'll heat them up and you can pick a movie. If you'd like." Niall said, picking up my head with his hands. I nodded, and went over to the DVD stand while he put the pancakes back on the griddle to warm up.

**Louis' POV**

*2 hours later*

If Niall thinks he's freaking getting away with this, he's not! Who does he think he is, stealing the only girl in my life that could matter in the future? I'm not letting him hang out there the whole day. Or at least not by himself!

I parked my car a block away from Kennedi's apartment, and locked it. I don't care how awkward this could get. I don't even care! Nobody gets away with stealing a Louis girl. Nobody.

Walking up the steps to the flat, I wondered if I should knock or not. Nope. I don't really think I had the respect in me to knock at the moment.

Bursting in, I wished I had never even came. I wished I had just stayed home and waited for Niall. That would have been less painful than what I saw right then.

(I should end the chapter here, but for you guys, I'll keep going :p)

**Niall's POV**

"Kennedi, are you okay now?" I asked Kennedi, as she cuddled up next to me at the end of the movie. She nodded, and I felt overjoyed that I could take the pain away from her. Something Louis could never do. Something he'd never understand. I knew more about her than anybody. She always told me everything.

"Niall?" She almost whispered, and I looked at her, confused. I raised my eyebrow, motioning for her to talk, and she took a breath, "I don't know if I want to do this or not. Ok, yes, I have to. Don't let this cause drama between you and Lou, but... I think, I like you. A lot." She said, and those were the words I had been waiting for.

"I think I do too." I said, and she half-heartedly smiled. I leaned in, and kissed her. I didn't even care if I shouldn't have, I did. She kissed me back, and I almost exploded right there in her livingroom. Like, what just happened! I could barely breathe.

"Niall, who the hell do you think I a-" Someone burst through the door, scaring the crap out of me. Kennedi held onto me tightly, clearly just as shocked as I.

"Niall?" The voice became softer, and I looked up to see it was Louis. What the hell is he doing here? Then I realized why he became so soft. Kennedi and I were wrapped up in blankets, her laying in front of me with my arm wrappede around her. Oopsy. *wink*

"Louis, we-" Kennedi started, but Louis cut her off.

"Nevermind. I'm sorry. Uh, yeah.. I'm sorry." He said, and walked out of the house, slamming the door rather loudly. Jeesh, if I thought I was in trouble then...

Kennedi got up off the couch and looked out the window, "That's it! I can't take it! We are having a meeting. Tomorrow, Saturday, I don't even care! We are! And we are going to settle this! I don't care if we have to act like first graders to get this business done, we will!" Kennedi screamed, and I immediately felt guilty. Both for hurting Louis, and putting Kennedi in between this.

All I meant to do was help Kennedi with her problems while introducing her to a new friend! Friend!

Kkk. That's a wrapp..IMPORTANT!!!! Like please, if any of you have ideas, I would love love loveeee to hear them.. I'll give you a shoutout and dedication to the chapter that you helped with<3 I just really need some ideas to keep this going.. I kinda want things to work out ya know? DON'T COMMENT YOUR IDEASSS. Message me, so people don't know what's gonna happen. I'm relying on you guys now, though I'm sorry to say that I don't have any ideas... Thank you, lovelies<3