Chapter 16 - Loucy

A/N~ 

For all you Lennedi shippers, sorry! I hope there isn't much Lennedi shippers though because they obviously don't make a good couple. Louis isn't even a good friend anymore. Let's see though, will Louis and Lucy work out?(;

-Lex(:xoxo

***Lucy's POV***

As I waited on Kennedi's and Niall's front step, I noticed that another vehicle was parked in their driveway. 

Kennedi opened the door and greeted me, "Hi Lucy! Nice seeing you again! It's been so long." She said as she hugged me. I smiled, she looked amazing. You could tell she'd grown a lot from highschool. She used to be extremely nerdy, her and Niall. When I saw Niall, he didn't look too much different. He lost the braces and geeky clothing, but his face didn't look like it had changed. Kennedi, though, she'd lost weight and she'd gained beauty!

"Come on in!" Kennedi gestured, and I stepped through the door to hear a slight gasp. I looked over to a living area to see Niall sitting on a coffee table and a guy who's jaw practically dropped to the ground. Uh, rude.

Niall looked at him weirdly, but then turned back to me, "Hey Lucy! How ya doin'?" He said, standing up and walking over to me. 

"Very good! If I knew you guys were having a party I would've brought some vodka!" I joked, and the guy who's jaw had been dropped since I walked in closed it and stood up, walking over awkwardly.

"No party here, just a little get together." Kennedi laughed, and Niall smiled. 

"Oh! Sorry, Luce. This is Louis Tomlinson. One of my best mates." Niall said, sort of uneasy about saying 'best mates'. I wonder what's been going on. 

"H-hey." Louis said uneasily, and I sort of frowned at him. Have some manners, guy! Yes, he's cute, but you don't see me breaking my jaw for him!

"Hi." I said, sticking my hand out teasingly. He grabbed my hand, shaking it unsteadily. I couldn't help but laugh at his clumsyness.

"Wow." Niall said, chuckling to himself. Kennedi smiled and walked over to Niall, taking his hand. 

"So, what's planned for today, anyways?" I changed the subject, letting go of Louis' hand. He backed away, and I still held a smile on my face. 

"Well, we hadn't really planned anything. We can do basically whatever." Kennedi said, and Niall nodded. I thought for a moment at things we could do. 

"Mini golfing? I think a new course opened up a few months ago about twenty minutes away from here." I suggested, and Louis seemed to calm down, actually listening to what I was saying.

"Yeah, I've heard of that! Ted's Mini Golfing. I saw it in a newspaper article last week." Louis said, perking up.

"Well then lets go!" I said, and everyone seemed excited.

**************

**Louis' POV**

Today I figured out I didn't need Kennedi to complete me, nor did I need Niall. I hadn't been a faithful friend to them, and I am ashamed of myself for that. 

But now I've found Lucy, who, after mini golfing, I asked on a date to the movies. She said yes!

For now, I think I'll stay away from Niall and Kennedi, because they have a new life that they don't need me ruining.

I think I'm all set.

For now.

THE END

A/N~

I am so so so so so so sorry I had to cut this story short. I haven't been getting very many reads towards the end of the story so I'm ending it now because truthfully, it was going nowhere.

I'm sorry to those of you who cared about the story, but I will be starting a new fanfiction shortly (I hope)

Thanks for reading.

~Lex(:xoxo