🍃 Cold blooded, Warm hearted

Back to 15th Century...

Jimin , Taehyung, Yoongi along with princess guard Myung boarded a boat at the time of attack because of Myung's plan. Yoongi couldn't do anything to execute his plan because of Myung's interference, so he decided to steer the boat to Flav lands and lose him anywhere on their way when they reach the desert land.

In the boat..

" Something didn't sums up in this pirate attack!!! Something fishy!! " Myung said looking suspicious at Yoongi...

" What??!! " Yoongi asked furious

" How come you didn't try to fight the pirate...??! That's so unlikely of you... Considering your violent history and.... Did you really let your loyal boys to die??!! That's so.... Suspicious!!! " Myung complained

" What do you think about our minister, general Myung?!! Don't stack your accusations on Yoongi hyung!!! He did everything to save me... " Jimin yelled at Myung

" Yes ?!! My Queen!!! I knew he is not alone in this..... I didn't suspect just him alone... I know you three are up to something... !! You traitors of pak kingdom, what you three are up to??! " Myung confidently challenged Ji min without any fear.

" Mind your words!! I'm your Queen... " Ji min sternly said..

" Queen with dirty secrets!!! Good for me... " Myung said

" Fine!!! What do you want???! Just keep hush and get 20% share in the ship'streasure.. " Ji min said to make him believe it's just about stealing treasure not about his relationship with Yoongi...

" 50% and!!! A night with you my queen...!! When will I ever get a chance like this again in my life.. " Markov desperately demanded even after knowing the consequences of his words.. Ji min smirked at him sarcastically

" Don't you dare dream about laying your fingers on Mini... I swear ..." Yoongi lost his cool and tried to take his sword, but Ji min stopped him because Myung might attack unarmed Tae..

" Woh woh cool minister!! It's just a trap and you fell right in to it... I dare not lay my hands on Russian queen and earn the wrath of two dynasties kings.... I knew you two are something.. Now it's proved... " Myung laughed...

" No one is going to believe you... " Ji min said..

" When did I ever tell I'm going to reveal this to anyone?! I know I gain nothing by leaking your secret.....I'll let you do whatever you want... But I want 50% and that beauty..!! "

Myung pointed at Tae and Jimin didn't wait for a second... He acted fast and pushed Myung in to the cold ocean with uncontrollable rage when he uttered Tae's name.. Tae looked stunned and terrified..

" Mini you pabo!!! You let him go like that??! He gonna spread rumours

" Mini you pabo!!! You let him go like that??! He gonna spread rumours... We should have silently killed him after we reached the land..... "

" We don't know what is waiting for us in land... Kill him now hyung... "