🍃 Trusted Ally

When Tae is carelessly playing in the water, Ji min is staring at the water falls with hundreds of thoughts running in his crooked mind. Something about the promise he did to Tae doesn't feel right to him.

From the moment he entered the island he feels like some foe following him every where. But there is no physical presence of any human or animal threat he can see..

Incase of danger or any suspicious presence near him, his eagles will alert him before attacking the suspicious person. In their absence ,he also have a cute spy in the woods who will alert him even if the eagle eyes would miss the threat.

Ju min's small spy also didn't approached him yet with any kinda threat from the moment he landed on the island. But.... Ji min's intuition says there is some kind of threat following him from the moment he landed .

Now without the eagles presence Ji min have to cautiously look after Tae. Ji min trusts Jeon , but he couldn't trust him enough to handover Tae to him, not yet!!.
Though Ji min promised Tae, he still want to test Jeon's credibility.

Because he knows Markov is after Tae, so he have to be careful. Taehyung looked at the worried Ji min who is lost in thoughts while swimming in water, Tae can feel the hesitation and concerns in Ji min's eyes.

Tae smiled at Ji min to lit his dark mind, but Ji min can see the yearnings for Jeon in Tae's eyes. Ji min thought Tae is still beautiful with the sad longing eyes . Ji min took his flute to play Tae's favorite tune.. That's the soulmates trying to lit other's world, even when they are sinking in dark...

Tae felt calm and relaxed hearing his favourite tune played by Ji min. Ji min learned flute just to play it for Tae. He never played any other tune Or for anyone other than Tae.

Tae felt so grateful for having Ji min in his life and he extended his arms to call Ji min inside the river. Ji min shook his head all the while playing the flute..