🍃Ji min's rage

Ji min and Mila  are discussing  about the Repetit ceremony...

" Hey!!!! Are you kidding  me or what???!   Tell me it's just a story you made.." Ji min sternly asked Mila about the ceremony.. Mila stood up out of respect and bowed...

" My Queen!!! No.... I'm just a clan head's daughter.... not even a head lady yet... I have atmost respect on you.... I won't get to joke around you.... whatever I said is true... one thing I'm not sure of... whether Jeon knows this arrangement  or not... but everything else is true... I don't dare to lie to you my Queen..." Mila bowed hearing  Ji min's  stern offended tone.

" This is madness... people  get to see your night with Jeon to guard you ?? Where is the respect  for Jeon  here...??"

" I'm sorry... but Jeon is not a real or ruling royal... he is royal only by blood... I know  he is a gentle human being... but my father don't respect  or believe  him with future of this clan.. From the day he accepted to marry me, he is viewed as just a tool for child birth..." Mila uttered truth..

" How dare is your father to treat him like that??? Do you know who he is...??!" Ji min yelled in anger

" Oh my !!!! I don't want to offend you in anyway my Queen... we don't know his origin by any means.... we couldn't  find it even with tarot cards ... but if you can enlight us.... I will speak to my father about this arrangement..."

" Jeon is my.... my..... He is my lost brother....  " Ji min hesitantly  dragged his words..

" What?? Really?! Sorry  I mean... I was shocked... It's not like I don't believe  you... but.. it's the first time you are mentioning  it..."

" I thought  to announce  it after my coronation.... but it's better time to announce  it... I don't like  how you people  treat my younger brother... real heir of Oak dynasty..."

" Where did you lost him...?! My Queen?!"

" Long back....when I was around five... we travelled to Japan with our parents and the same way  our ship got attacked by the seme pirate community... we thought our baby brother  was drowned  in the ocean in the chaos all these years....

but now when  the pirate who attacked us  proudly flaunted that he took our baby brother and left him in the northern part of this island.... I didnt believe  him until I found Jeon in the travel.. we have matching 7 tattoo where our mother first kiss us... mine is in finger.... his tattoo near ear.."

" What is seven??" Mila asked curiously..

That the only similar  tattoo we have...

" Seriously??? Do I  need to explain everything  myself?!"

" No... it's not like I don't believe you.... I'm just curious...  I'm actually happy that you found your lost brother and we are going to be related after this marriage...."

" I'm not.... for the way your tribe treating my brother... I'm really not happy about any of this arrangement... I need  to speak to my husband before this  madness..."

" We can't stop this arrangement  Queen... King cannot reject us second time and also Jeon shi promised...  I have great respect for you , king and Jeon shi... please don't be mad at us... you should talk to my father... I have no problem  even if you succeed  in stopping this arrangement... After all this us not the first time..." Mila sadly sighed Ji min calmed down a little and stood up making another plan in his head..

" Come with me.... let's go meet your father..." Ji min dragged Mila
.
.
.
.
.

Ji min and Mila reached head's  room and learned that head called Jeon to his chamber to detail the events of that night ceremony . Ji min came to know that Jeon have no idea about that ceremony and Jeon is disgusted  as well..