🍃Intoxicating

Jeon made sure he don't touch or trouble Tae in any way. He keep on tellingl himself to control his emotions in that awkward horse ride.

No...! Jeon is not tempted to touch Tae but he is controlling himself from confessing his feelings. He wish he met Tae before gave his word to the head of desert village. He badly wants to confess that to Tae.

Even though he knew Tae is some how offended by his marriage information, he couldn't comfort Tae as Tae is not ready to have any conversation with him. Tae completely ignored Jeon but the tension between them are really something which he can't ignore.

Jeon being a gentle man sat silent behind Tae without making any contact with his body. But the rough terrain is making it impossible. Tae holding the horse seat tight so that he won't lean on Jeon often...

When they crossed dense tree areas they entered a treeless vast meadow as they are entering the desert land. The noon air was really hot and they removed their warm clothes leaving just the thin lenin clothes, unable to tolerate the humidity. Tae didn't want to remove his fur cape because he was with Jeon.

Sudden a fresh breeze of cold air hit them and Tae's hair flew and caressed Jeon's face. Tae tried hard to contain the hair as he don't want to disturb Jeon, It's rather a distraction than disturbance. Jeon don't want to feel all these overwhelming emotion when Tae's hair brought the ocean breeze fragrance in the open meadows...

Tae's unwashed hair not just smelled like ocean but also tasted salty when it struck in between Jeon's lips. But the salty taste comes with the fragrance of oceany breeze and Tae's sweat soaked fur robe was really intoxicating to Jeon. He again felt weak like that morning but held the horse ropes tight to balances himself.

" Sorry

" Sorry.... My hair...!!! " Tae said noticing Jeon's struggle...

" That's ok... Try to tie if you don't want it to get tangled...!!" Jeon said...

" Ohhh!!! My ribbon!! " Tae searched for his ribbon in the bundle of clothes

" Temperature is warm... Please remove your fur cape... Riding on the horse makes your body temperature raise fast... It's not good....." Jeon said but interrupted by Tae's rude words

" I can manage.. " Tae snapped

" You will get rashes Or worse heat boils in your a... I mean....!!! where your body comes in contact with horse back... " Jeon said with concerns..

" Omo!! " Tae slightly raised his ass away from the horse and Jeon smirked at the sudden reaction.

" You can't ride sitting like this for another hour... Just let the flowing breeze cool your body... Remove your fur cape.. " Jeon said

" Ok... " Tae immediately removed his thick fur cape and also the inner fullcoat ... Now he is just in his thin lenin high slit dress... Jeon carefully held the cape and when Tae didn't notice he smelled the intoxicating smell of Tae's coat before he stuff it within one of his bag.