【Thirteen】

Kiyo's POV

"Ugh.." I groan as I flop onto my stomach on one of the butterfly's mansion's many beds.

I couldn't get enough sleep.. I couldn't get any sleep because..

I shoot a dirty glance over at Makomo. 

"You little piece of sh-" I mumble, still shooting her a glance. I fold my arms.

"Huh?"  Her voice echos through the room. "I didn't quite catch that."

"Good," I mutter, slumping out of bed. I yawn, but it doesn't help. It just tells me to go get some sleep.

Makomo's floating figure tilts her head sideways, and it looks like she's just staring at a wall.

"No, we bothered her too much, I think." Makomo says to someone I don't know. Another ghost, obviously. But I can't see them... yet.

I roll my eyes. "You think? I haven't gotten 2 seconds of sleep last night!"

"Sorry... this guy just had some really random thoughts. Plus, we're ghosts. We don't really require this 'sleep'." Makomo says pointing beside her.

"You know I can't see him." My lips form a pout. "Or hear him."

She shrugs. "You better get changed and get going. I think they're about to serve breakfast.." The ghost girl zooms through the wall, and comes back about 5 seconds later. "Yeah, they're serving breakfast."

"Thanks, ghost friend." I say with a little sarcasm included in my tone. I drag my feet towards the dressing room, grab my outside clothes, come back to the room, and change.

That honestly took too long.

"Now I gotta go all the way to the dining room.." I whine, face-planting onto the wooden floors.

"Come on, Kiyo. If you didn't get any sleep, you should at least eat." Makomo scolds, dragging me across the floor.

It looks a bit weird because I'm just- uh- sliding over the floors, but I couldn't care less right now.

Groaning, I tug on my haori where Makomo is gripping tightly. "You're the one who kept me awake."

She completely ignore my comment and drags me until I'm right in front of the dining room door.

"Doesn't miso soup smell good today with a side of onigiri?" Makomo lets go of my haori. 

"You don't even eat." I frown.

Makomo's mouth drops open. "Ouch. That hurt. Goodbye, see you later. I'm going to hang around with my other ghost besties because you're being so mean right now. Hmph."

I sigh as I stay on the floor, watching as Makomo fades away. My brain immediately starts debating whether I should get up or not.

"Uh-" I hear a familiar voice above. "Kiyo..? You- okay?"

With all my strength, I look up to see Tomioka-san standing there.

"Hey, Tomioka-san," I say tiredly. "What bring you here?"

I can barely keep my eye open.

"I came to check up on you.. it seems you are not doing so well." He crouches down. "Need- uh- help?"

I groan. "That'll be great, Tomioka-san... I really want to eat but I don't want to get up at the same time.." (A/N: Lol. Me on a daily basis)

"That's easy." I hear Tomioka-san get up again, and soon I'm lifted onto his shoulders.