Encounter

Sunghoon is a simple guy. Just like any ordinary young adult, he goes to college, gets good grades and has a fair amount of friends. He also likes to play videogames, enjoys partying and occasionally flirts during those parties (only if he feels bold enough after consuming ten shots of tequila)

Unfortunately tonight is one of those nights where his good-for-nothing friends are probably elsewhere in the corner, making out with some strangers. He could've joined, but he can't bring himself to worry about anything else other than a much needed sleep.

Hence Sunghoon keeps loitering around in that big but congested room until he manages to find an empty stool near the counter.

He takes a seat and groans audibly, desperately hoping that the couple who are shamelessly devouring each other's faces while sitting right next to him will take the deadass hint and get a room.

The girl sitting on her boyfriend(?)'s lap pulls away shyly and whispers something in his ear which sounds suspiciously like "Should we head upstairs?" (Not like Sunghoon is eavesdropping)

The boy with raven hair simply smirks and tells her to wait for him upstairs.

Once the girl is away from their sight, the ravenette sighs and turns towards Sunghoon.

"Alone?" the boy asks, causing Sunghoon to raise his eyebrows.

"That girl just left and you are already searching for a new company?" Sunghoon smiles smugly while giving the boy a proper look.

Now that he is also facing the other, he is a bit taken aback by his looks. The boy has soft features, beautiful pair of foxy hazel eyes and pretty pink lips. Sunghoon internally slaps himself for having such thoughts.

The boy simply laughs and hands him a glass "No need to flatter yourself, Mister..." he squints his eyes and moves closer, almost as if trying to recall who the blonde is.

"Park Sunghoon."

"Interesting, I recently watched a drama and the name of my favourite actor happens to be Park Sunghoon too." the boy informs while resting his chin on his palm, a sickly sweet smile painted on his pretty face "It's a beautiful name."

"Don't you have a girlfriend waiting for you upstairs?" Sunghoon asks, despite being kind of amused by the stranger's shameless attempt at flirting.

"Girlfriend? Oh that... I don't even remember her name," the boy shrugs nonchalantly and checks his phone "Well, I think it's time for me to go. It was nice talking with you, Sunghoon-ssi."

The boy attempts to stand and walk away. He however stops in his tracks when somebody pulls him back by his wrist softly.

He doesn't need to turn his head around to know who it is. But he does anyway, only to see the blonde pouting and staring at him like a kicked puppy.

"You didn't reveal your name even though I told you mine!" he complains, a hint of hurt visible in his voice.

The ravenette has to bite his lip to stop himself from laughing. Cute.

He then moves forward and brings his body closer to Sunghoon's. Not too close that their lips touch, but still close enough to notice those pretty moles scattered on the blonde's face (also the way his pale skin is slowly turning red)

"Kim Sunoo, don't forget it." the boy, now named Sunoo, whispers in his ear and pulls away, a playful smirk growing on his lips.

"I... I won't."

"Good."

Sunghoon doesn't even realise for how long he has been holding his breath until Kim Sunoo disappears from his sight and Jake appears out of nowhere to question why he is looking like one of the tomatoes from his mom's garden.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀. 𝗔𝘀 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝘀 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗺, 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗲.