Surprise Surprise

Sunghoon is an introvert, a well established fact. Luckily most students in his college seem to look past his awkwardness and poor social skills. Infact they even try to start conversations with him and invite him to all of their parties, probably because of his above average looks (who is he kidding? anybody with a pair of functioning eyes would argue that he is literally Aphrodite's son).

Plus the fact that he is a former figure skater who managed to win many medals for his country is a cherry on cake for many people. Therefore it's also natural that the former skater never really had to worry about approaching somebody, until today.

Sunghoon is standing outside the music club room, wondering if the plan is actually worth it and why his palms are producing so much sweat today. He wipes his hands on his blazer and knocks on the door twice. When he hears no response, he slowly opens the door and invites himself in. He gulps nervously when he sees a boy probably around the same age as him with dark brown hair, sitting on a chair with headphones over his ears.

“Um, excuse me.” Sunghoon tries to make his presence known but the other boy looks visibly unbothered, still listening to the music with his eyes closed.

Sunghoon exhales harshly and places a hand on the brunette's shoulder “Hey are you listening? I'm here to join your club!”

This fortunately works and the other boy opens his large doe eyes in surprise. He takes off his headphones and takes his sweet time to scan Sunghoon from head to toe, making the former skater feel a little uncomfortable.

“What are you here for?”

𝘖𝘩 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬.

Sunghoon frowns at that question “To join the club, obviously?”

“Too late, we are no longer taking new members.” he says impassively and puts on his headphones again.

“What? My friend is in the music club and he told me that I can join you all!”

“Is your friend our club's president?” the brunette questions with a disinterested tone, already scrolling through his playlist.

“I... don't think so.”

“Very well then, bye bye.”

Sunghoon is now fuming at this stranger's attitude “Can I at least talk to the president? Because right now the only person I see in this room is you and i don't think I trust you or your claim that there is no space left for a new member like me!”

“What? I can't hear you, now fly away~”

Sunghoon tiredly pinches the bridge of his nose and just as he is about to walk away in defeat, his body accidentally bumps into someone shorter than him

He looks down and all the air in his lungs suddenly starts to dissipate. Those foxy hazel eyes that has been haunting him in his dreams for days are now looking straight at him and the taller can already feel his soul leaving his body.