Deal?

“So... When was the last time you played a piano?”

“I don't remember, probably when I was in sixth grade or something?” Sunghoon answers truthfully.

Jay looks at him in utter disbelief “Dude, please be for real! What are you thinking to do there? Play twinkle twinkle little star or waste your time watching Sunoo with goo goo eyes like a freak?” Sunghoon isn't really paying attention to his bestfriend's usual nagging.

He is feeling a bit too ditzy today for some reason.

They are heading to the music club together for the first time and the blonde is trying to figure out if he can actually still play any tune because there is no way he is going to humiliate himself (again) infront of Sunoo and the grump that he keeps as a friend.

“Okay, do whatever you want but just don't embarrass me infront of Hee.” the bluenette warns when they arrive outside the music room.

“Hee?” Sunghoon repeats with a teasing smile “I thought you are enemies.”

“I've already told you that the beef is onesided! I have tried to be close with him many times...” Jay replies with a sad pout and the blonde gives him a sympathetic pat on the back.

When they walk through the door at the same time, they are welcomed by the sight of Sunoo playing a song called “Bills” on the piano. Heeseung, on the other hand, is just watching the cute pianist with a fond smile. 𝘖𝘩 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯.

Sunoo stops playing the piano as soon as his eyes fall on Sunghoon and Jay who are standing near the door rather awkwardly. He quickly walks over to them with a bright smile (if that smile alone manages to make Sunghoon's heart flutter, he hopefully doesn't show it) Meanwhile Heeseung just turns towards the two friends with a scowl and follows the ravenette.

“Sunghoon-ssi! I'm glad that you came on time because there is something i have to discuss with you.” before the blonde could happily oblige he was already being dragged away by the beautiful boy, leaving a dumbfounded Jay and Heeseung alone.

-

Sunghoon has no doubt that this will be his final day. His eyes are getting blurry and he no longer knows how to breathe properly. Before coming to college today, he did think about having a talk with Sunoo alone BUT never did he imagine to find himself being cornered by the ravenette in a bathroom stall of all places. Their bodies are pressed too close and the blonde is on the verge of collapsing.

“W-why did you bring me here Sunoo-ssi?” Sunghoon stutters out embarrassingly and he swears he can feel the other's breath on his face. 𝘚𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺.

“You know about the ongoing conflict between Heeseung hyung and Jay hyung right?”

The older nods in response “Yeah I know about it but w-why do we have to talk about it here?”

“Heeseung hyung has a habit of breathing down my neck whenever I'm around Jay or his friends,” Sunoo answers while pouting “So i thought this would be the safest place to talk.”

Realistically, they could have just exchanged each other's number and discuss it through their phones, but right now Sunghoon is so dazed that he can't bring himself to question Sunoo's logic.

“So... You want them to reconcile?” Sunghoon manages to ask without stumbling over his words.

“Of course! It gets tiring to pretend like I hate Jay hyung just because I want to be a supportive friend.” Sunoo sighs and leans on the wall with an unusual frown on his beautiful face (Sunghoon wants to wipe it away but remains still) “As much as I love Heeseung hyung, i think he should let go of his grudge since i am kinda starting to feel bad for Jay hyung.”

“What did Jay do anyway? I honestly doubt he would ever intentionally hurt anyone.” Sunghoon says as a matter of fact since Jay can't even hurt a fly.

Sunoo simply gives him a puzzled look “You don't know?”

“He didn't specify...” the blonde scratches his neck awkwardly.

“Ah well, we can talk about it next time. For now let's focus on why I called you here.”

That statement makes Sunghoon confused all over again but he tries his best not to let it show. Oblivious to the older's inner turmoil, Sunoo clasps his hands excitedly and whispers “Become my boyfriend!”

“WHAT??” the former skater's eyes become so comically large that the ravenette has to again stop himself from laughing. He finds the older's personality weirdly endearing (he might have a thing for goofy guys)

“Relax and hear me out! Heeseung hyung and I are roomates so if we start dating then you can just bring Jay along and they would have no choice but to interact with each other,” Sunghoon can't help but think that this is oddly similar to Jake's plan “Heeseung hyung will get used to Jay being around and hopefully warm up to him. Finally Jay hyung can apologize to Heeseung hyung and we will be the best men in their future wedding! But if you don't want to do it then that is also fine...”

Sunghoon is left dumbfounded. He certainly can't bring himself to tell the younger that this was his plan all along, excluding the fake dating part because he wants to go out with Sunoo for real. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘴 so he just decides to go along with it.

“No, I... I will do it.” the blonde says, his voice sounding a bit hesitant, but all his uncertainty washes away as soon as he catches Sunoo looking at him with the sparkliest eyes.

Sunghoon quickly turns away to hide his burning face. If Jake was here, he would definitely point out how smitten the blonde is already and he might not even be able to deny it.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗰𝘁. 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝟱𝟵 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝟯.𝟭 𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘂𝗽 𝗼𝗻.

𝟭 𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘂𝗽 𝗼𝗻

𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴!